Fan Fictions

ArHi FF - Every heart desires: Ch 23 link, Page 1

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res
First of all the movie dialogue is "keh toh keh dia" from k3g.

Now my comments on the update:
I found karan's character a lil contradicting here. Firstly, he says if he could he wouldn't have given a single drop of blood to anjali and then he is the only one who comforts and bring back anjali. I know earlier he was thinking as a brother and later as a friend but how can someone have two different views abt the same person?

The reason that anjali gave for trying to commit suicide was very understandable. Though karan can not understand it but most of the ppl in the same situation could have or would have taken the same kinda decision.

I hate arnav after this part. Still after what all happened and what all he did, he want khushi to stay for his DI and think abt his DI. Till. Is he was giving her the so-called space and didn't even care to check on her but jus bcoz anjali threatened him to never talk to him, he went running to see her. That's insensitive to say the least.

I totally agree with what khushi said at the end. No one ever forced arnav to choose btwn anjali and khushi but arnav is not able to understand it and somehow he can't give importance to one without discarding the other. He has to understand that both the women can live in his life and that there is more to his life than his DI and he can't ignore or hurt khushi every time.

I hope and I wish to see arnav repent this time very hard otherwise I have no qualms in saying that's it's btr that khushi leave himEdited by chillygirl - 12 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Keh diya na, bas keh diya.. Jaya Bachchan, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.. One of my favourite scenes in the movie..

Amazing update! So many things to love.. Karan-Anjali's bonding, Khushi's words to Arnav.. He does need to realise that it's not an either/or choice. He can love both the women in his life equally..

Loved it... Thanks for the PM.. Once again, you've outdone yourself..

Congratulations on becoming a Goldie!! ⭐️
Edited by Poonam786 - 12 years ago
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kabhi kushi kabhi gham . Jaya bhaduri talking to Amitabh.
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res. Congrats on the new thread, you totally deserve it!! Hope your exams went well!!

and Rachita, I'll be coming back to edit this. You made me all teary and emotional again with this update. Beautifully written :)

thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good! He should get a taste of his own medication
@least now he will understand
e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingly done.
Let me get his out of the way.."Keh diya na..Bas. Keh diya." One of fave dialogues..full of power..depicts a lot of anger if used properly like you did. Anyway, Amitabh Bachan and Jaya Bachan in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. He said it repeatedly to his wife..and she to him once..such power in a single dialogue make my heart go all dhak-dhak.. :P Apt name for this daily soap as well. LOL. ..wonder if that was intentional on your part?. :)

Anyway, loved the update. Loved all of Khushi's dialogues and actions.

Edited by e_enigma - 12 years ago
lollipop143 thumbnail
Loved it. Man this made me very emotional. Plz cont soon
kethgauthami1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow man this is simply superb...i cried so much when i m reading this update...total emotional rollar coaster and nice ff