G needs sympathy...

disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Is everyone G needs sympathy ... the way G bhakts are writing ... G really need sympathy ...what did the poor Dr. do ... only married a Married gaadha ... after knowing the truth ... forgot that today of she knows abt Pizza's it is b'coz of the singhs ..funds over the years ...

It is very diffcult to be a second women... and G is a second women who thinks she is the 1st b'coz 1'st is nothing now, as per her and she is everything to Loser Dr. ...

then just imagine her disappointment when her illegal status could be crowed by a illegal baby ... who would be an entry ticket to haveli...

think how paap bichare her mom and dad ... who have done great things in life ... sold thier daughter... left her to die ... lived whole life on Daan of singh ... and then they get the goose back... hope for haveli again ... then the master stroke ... Hamara Kid ...and then in one schemme of the schemminng A ... who was driving ... G lot the Hamara Kid ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL... Gawari intentionally put her feet on kulhadi now she wants sympathy for cutting her feet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
As per her logic she is jagya's wife so she should automatically get all Anandi's rights...and Anandi should quietly go away...so when Jagya gets a third wife then Gawari should also make a graceful exit then the 3rd wife will automatically get all her rights...
If she thinks tht Jagya is again getting intrestd in anandi and go back to her then why is she making such hue and cry.
She should just let him go...coz thts wahts she expected from anandi...so she should also do the same...
khud pe aayi to she is becoming possessive...I dont think Anandi will ever accept back jagya...why the hell is she insecure ??

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
kyon den sympathi gauri ko.?  jaao nahi dete.koi  jubdardasti  hai kya
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

kyon den sympathi gauri ko.?  jaao nahi dete.koi  jubdardasti  hai kya

Guari ko sab kuch zabardasti lene ki aadat jo hai. Zabardasti ka aashirwad when you didn't even inform the singh parivar about getting married. Toh ab zabardasti ka sympathy bhi chahiye gauri ko. 

But i do sympathise with her sometimes, but she does something later and all the sympathy vanishes again. 

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hv full sympathy with Pizza madam, becoz "wo nadan hai, wo samajhti nahin wo kya kar rahi hai, prabhu use maf karna"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i hv sympathy with her tht she lost the key of tizori, where she put her dimag for for safety reason and now she cant use it and its rotting in tizoriπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i also feel sympathy for her for having such parents. i feel again sympathy for having a bhola bhala pati, who is too bhola bhalaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i alo feel sympathy, becoz ANADI PICKING HER CALL, WHN SHE JUST WANT TO MAKE MISS CALL, TO TEST HER OUTGOING SERVICE IS WORKING OR NOT 🀣 🀣 poor girl she loose some of her balance and also peace of mind 🀣 🀣

Ya i really feel for herπŸ˜‰
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit111

I hv full sympathy with Pizza madam, becoz "wo nadan hai, wo samajhti nahin wo kya kar rahi hai, prabhu use maf karna"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i hv sympathy with her tht she lost the key of tizori, where she put her dimag for for safety reason and now she cant use it and its rotting in tizoriπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i also feel sympathy for her for having such parents. i feel again sympathy for having a bhola bhala pati, who is too bhola bhalaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i alo feel sympathy, becoz ANADI PICKING HER CALL, WHN SHE JUST WANT TO MAKE MISS CALL, TO TEST HER OUTGOING SERVICE IS WORKING OR NOT 🀣 🀣 poor girl she loose some of her balance and also peace of mind 🀣 🀣

Too good 🀣 Edited by swetha_ch - 12 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit111

ROFLROFL omg it was very funny
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niharika_n

If she thinks tht Jagya is again getting intrestd in anandi and go back to her then why is she making such hue and cry.
She should just let him go...coz thts wahts she expected from anandi...so she should also do the same...

Very well put. Yes , she expected from Anandi that she quietly walk away. Now its her turn.πŸ˜†
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=ankit111 i alo feel sympathy, becoz ANADI PICKING HER CALL, WHN SHE JUST WANT TO MAKE MISS CALL, TO TEST HER OUTGOING SERVICE IS WORKING OR NOT 🀣 🀣 poor girl she loose some of her balance and also peace of mind 🀣 🀣

[/QUOTE]
🀣
Oh my god Ankit now I know why everybody is saying Anandi should not pick up her calls. Madamji is just checking her service, how dare Anandi pick it up
ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YA Y SHOULD WE SHOW SYMPATHY TOWARDS GAURI ...Y THE HELL SHE MARRIED JAGYA WHEN HE ALREADY HAS A WIFE ...SHE IS NOT SO INNOCENT RIGHT .SHE COULD HAVE FOUND SOME1 BETTER...AND HER LIFE HAS GOT SPOILED JUST BECOZ OF HER...