About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
you write the best romance...love your work :)
That was a very soothing update...
Amazingg update!
Poor Arnav i feel bad for him but his caring wife stands with him. πŸ˜‰
hi thanks for the pm n wat an update r u related to the serial ppl:)u always fascinate me with ur treatment of the story.i expect the characters to behave in a fashion they do the other way still stay true to their characters .i love this ff for this sole reason dat ur r very creative in a very fantastic way πŸ˜Š
Last 2 ch - how much they have grown into their relationship! Anju better have her suspicious abt her so called pati...

-Sona
As usual this update just made my day :) Awesome job :) Loved Loved how he took her on the bike :) 
Maine  toh  bus apne  haat  khade kar  liye hain -" When it comes to guessing  Arnav's   reactions to  any given situation πŸ˜• "  Guess  karna hi bekar hai...   Here  I was guessing he was going to be upset with Khushi  and he  reacts   in completely  different way ...  Anyway's chalo acha hai  he is not  upset with her ..  Ok  one great thing that came out this  dinner bell is Arnav  learning a new lesson  "  Ki  beta...  kuch  bhi  bolne se  pehle  do baar   soch  liya karo "πŸ˜‰ ... Ha! It's good...that  Shaym now understands Khushi belongs to Arnav  so back of you creep... .  Aawwaa... πŸ˜  πŸ˜ and Khushi  feeling  safe with Arnav  even when he was speeding β€οΈ β€οΈ .  Now all I want is Mr. Chopra dig out all of Shaym's  dirty  lil  secret's   I  loved how khushi took him to bed and laid his head on her lap massaged his forehead, that was the best  Aaawwwaaa... πŸ˜ πŸ˜ moment for me for today,s update . β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
thxx dear fr ur update..like the way arnav take her to bike ride...its really nyc...waiting fr next update...
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...great ob...awesome...love it...πŸ‘πŸ‘