Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
An emotional update today...Totally justified reaction from Khushi...The sadist in me feels Khushi should not let Mr. ASR off the hook so easy :-)

Nancy
Edited by nancy_ipkknd - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
simply beautiful..very well written..😊
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely fabulous, but checking for the update. I jut love the way you are showing Arnav, and how he is handling his feelings and his guilt. And also the way you have portrayed Khushi. It is absolutely true that we can forgive our loved ones, but that does not mean that it does not hurt. Thanks for the pm.
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I'm so so glad that she voiced her concern. It is very likely that Khushi will forgive him but the hurt that she has received from him, a person she loves beyond reason, because he believed the worst of her will be extremely painful. You've remained true to the characters you've created. Lovely update! :)
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res :D :D :D

*edited*

Aww. . . . Arnav was crying??
Say what you may, about him deserving much more punishment than what he's getting, for not trusting Khushi, I still can't see him like this. . . . .

That makes me feel all empty-ish!! Not making sense?! Oh, well. . . That's how I feel when I see him or read about him crying. . . :'(

And Khushi was the right mixture of anger, despair, and love today. I like!! :D
Right from ignoring her husband's choice of her saree, to the scene when she looked at the tears in her husband's eyes. . .

Now I'm curious to see how his tears affects her. . . .
Can't wait until tomorrow ;) :D

Thanks for the PM. . . . :) <3

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 12 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 i like it how the story is shaping and the best part is that u have kept all characters in place.
ASR  is still the same ASR and KKG is still the same .
 u are like the best updater ever..
keep up the good work.
Edited by kookie2020 - 12 years ago
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OHHH I feel so bad for them both of them love each other but they are also still hurt their love story will never be easy will it? but at least he let her see the tears she needed to see😊 Edited by nazibah - 12 years ago
e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is so breathtaking.
Gosh. Especially loved how you finished this chapter.
Letting her see his tears. Ah. Wonderful.
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
An emotional yet very beautiful update!And again,exceptionally well written,as always!πŸ‘
I loved Arnav here-his understanding of his wife's likes pleasures,his husbandly pride,the way he abducted her,the way he posed the correct question in the correct manner and lastly his reaction to what she said!
I can totally understand what Khushi is going through and m glad she's telling it all to him,without holding back anything.

Thanks for the pm!

Gargee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
You have always found it remarkably easy to believe the worst of me. That hurts."

There, you summed up the very essence of the Arnav-Khushi relationship, there. he's unwilling to let her into his heart- yet she somehow always finds a way... and leaves him feeling angry and apprehensive- which makes him react in the worst possible way- hurting her and convincing himself in thinking the worst about her.

Beautifully portrayed as usual! πŸ‘ 

Thanks for the PM!