Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely. A jealous Arnav - I would die for this scene on the screen.

Please continue.
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Jealousy is one thing but I don't want arnav to turn possesive. It takes the trust factor out of the relationship. I hope yash is not here to stay otherwise it will effect ArHi's relationship as we already got a glimpse of it in this part.

P.S: did u take the name yash from Punar vivah coz when I frst read the name, thes show came in my mind
zafi thumbnail
Superb.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it. Aww, Arnav bitwa is so jealous.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†He never wants to share his wifes affections with anyone else.
Can't wait to read about dinner at the Guptas.
Guess who's coming to dinner?
Arnav Singh Rizada.
Continue soon.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
possessive much ?! poor kkg...under twoedged sword...
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your story and can't get enough of it. Totally addicted!!! Do I smell jealousy on Arnav's part?πŸ˜†I really hope Yash don't cause any problems for the lovebirds. Fantastic update and thanks for the PMπŸ˜ƒ
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
'  He knew that Khushi had become his one reference point; his magnetic north; his journey and his destination. He could not measure his day unless he had felt her pulse and tasted her breath.'

Oh Arnav Arnav, how the mighty has fallen!
So now hubby can not spend a night away from wifey...
Yash Malhotra is making Arnav jealous? But then I think he is getting jealous of every guy breathing in the same space as Khushi.

She began to step away, and he stopped her. "Khushi, you looked very beautiful with the child in your arms."

Is that a hint or is that a hint? Wink wink nudge nudge, excuse my guttersih thoughts please, but I would like to see some more ahem ahem scenes...

Viji79 thumbnail
Oh so possesive Arnav singh Raizada and Yash's single status is only adding fuel to fire. He wouldnt rest in peace until he knows the reason behind his Khushi being Yash's Khush, would he?
Bajaj.rb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good update... Love the intensity... Arnav posissiveness is alittle over the top I just want to smack him sometimes way to controlling but I know he means well i love how Khushi is doing her best to understand him... Thanks for another fab update:)

Aww the end bit was so cute!
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maya lady everytime i think this chapter is superb then you prove me wrong every day.. My Favorite parts are 

1. Khushi necklace not being able to do her work of tying the necklace was cute.
2. Arnav's feelings in the initial para. It was fabulously written.
3. Arnav asking her to not stay overnight.
4. Khushi supporting Arnav in her thoughts and justifying his gussa.
5. Is Yash for Anjali.. Awwie. I want to see them together already.
6. And then the subtle jealousy that Arnav felt, wah wah..
7. Their final convo.. Especially Arnav saying about babies.
8. Thanks for the PM>
Totally it was 

Edited by Bunny_Bear - 12 years ago