Fan Fictions

About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** - Page 60

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 awesome update loved it loved how he did not react like we expected him to and instead supported her decision by letting her know snake is so disgusting his behavior will make them realize he is up to something loved the moment he realized he was scared she was there to make him feel protected loved it that was another awesome update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gargee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
 Indeed, factoring in his temper was part of the daily negotiation of living with this man; she wouldn't know what to do without it.

That was bang on! I don't know how you manage to make such astute observations! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the chapter as usual... Do continue soon- and thanks for the PM!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome amazin part..loved it
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

It immersed me and created whole aura..I lived it!

wonderful - that's the strength of your work...

Beautiful unfolding..πŸ‘
Edited by Lovely1 - 12 years ago
starrystar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you know you write so realistic.
Khushi did not have to do anything to placate her hubby.
Love their relationship :) 
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Have read the last 3 parts in one go! Methinks I like this new changing ASR much more, lol!  Too much to expect the leopard to change his spots but love the way he stops and thinks about how things will affect Khushi!
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Why did it have the end?? :'(

I kept reading, and I was like, "I hope it doesn't finish here, I hope it doesn't finish here, I hope it doesn't finish here..." 

You surprised me with Arnav's reaction again! I was seriously expecting a full-blown ASR to tell off Khushi for disobeying him, but man, what he did, had my mouth dropping open in shock, and re-reading that bit to make sure that I hadn't imagined what I had read :p

I LOVED reading it!  When Arnav questioned about the bell, and it led to Shyam maliciously singling out Khushi, and then Arnav's anger, with Khushi silently calming him down, telling him that she wasn't hurt by placing her hand on his thigh, and then Arnav rectifying his mistake by taking out his wife for a drive, and occasionally covering her hands with his to make sure she was there, to tell her that he loved her, and silently apologise to her for everything he says and does without thinking.

The last bit was the icing on the cake. I loved how Arnav, could not find the words to tell Khushi that he was afraid of what would happen to Anjali, of what is going to happen in the future. Of how the stress was slowly creeping up on him. 

And Khushi, did not probe him further for details. She understood his hesitancy, took him to bed and massaged his head - the perfect remedy for letting the stress leave your shoulders and for a person to think clearly. 

Loved the update! Thanks for the PM! :D
JalebiJane thumbnail
To fellow fashionistas:
What Khushi wore on the bike ride:

Edited by Inked - 12 years ago
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 finally was able to read all the three updates which i had missed and all were awsme i m lovng the way u r handling the shayam issue.

bikeee yeee i think bike ride is one of the most romantic thing to do wen low.

vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cool
He took her for a bike ride.
It was a very beautiful update.the couple getting more comfortable with each other and of course the bonding is getting stronger.
Count your days Shyam!!!!