Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Super duper update.. You always update around this time.. Which is so convenient I am just off my office and it is a pleasant way to start the evening..

I loved khushi and how your described her turmoil of consoling him and standing her front on not consoling.. Amazing
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay_!! Will she agree to the contract!!! Really good!!!
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tat was an amazing update...especially the last part..was too good...
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg this was the best update they didn't speak but said everything to each other...just loved it!!!!:D
This gets better nd better by every update...can't wait to read more:D
Continue soon:)
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav and his deals. Seriously i loved it. Be it the way he stood up in the restaurant to hide his tears, be it the way he once again let his emotions through anger to chopra, be it khushi not able to see him worried and giving in, be it chopra briefing on the target(that scene actually cracked me up. Poor chopra.) be it khushi wanting him to stay at work be it arnav promising to make it all right in fifteen days i have said everything i guess, it was fab. Totally awesome. Now i have to wait till tomo morning. Pouts. Thanks for the pm. P.s devi maiyya has indeed granted you your wish. Ha ha. I am loving it.
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am sooo glad that Arnav had to hear from a third person, in the presence of Khushi, how much his impetuous & arrogant behaviour contributed to making Khushi's life hell & enabled Shyam to enter into the Gupta family.

Khushi has a big heart, but I am glad that concern about herself is not totally out of her mind.

Another contract! Arre yaar M, this guy seems to have been born to draft contracts & make deals! Business business khelne ka shouk he isse!

DhwaniKS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it ..

Arnav and khushi r very peculiar beings...both hav deir own ways into issues...and dis was probably arnav z way of making repairs...and I must say wot a way...its ASR in LOVE after ol...

Loved d connection between dem,it has always been...

Actually I dont hav much to say today, dats y dis gibberish...bt I just wish ASR in d show was sumwot like dis ASR, atleast trying to make sum effort to get to d truth...

melovemayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He knows she wont leave him..Yet he wanna win her!! This is so Arnav!!

Awsome update :)
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wonderful update...
Thanks 4 d pm
Pissa99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"No injury he had caused grieved her as much as the wetness of his eyes. A tear suspended on his eyelash dropped and she caught it on her finger. "

I have no idea how many times I read these two lines. These lines were just BEAUTIFUL!! 

Another great update from you. I was totally in love with the part where she left her hand on top of his thigh..Aww!!

Thanks so much for the pm and quick updates...I wait for your updates everyday, reading your work make my day!