Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful i loved the way u made there body come together to remove all sorrows and how wen they cum together brings the trust which doesn't need word...mesmerizing.
PinkPari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread!! Truly deserved for such a fabulous story!! πŸ˜†
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread...fab update...loved the way Khushi dealt with Shyam but seems like he hasn't given up yet but thank god she didn't go mental with Arnav bcz of that creep and rather dealing with him in a mature way.
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread!
loved her answer to the snake.
loved her concern in the kitchen,
loved the apology.. and the oh-so-true-to-life hug.
you have the talent to transport us into their lives.
wonderful update.
thanks!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

starrystar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on teh new thread...

Good to see how khushi handled the creep.
mysticmanthri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread...thanks for the pm.
wow wat an update i wish the serial also goes the same way ...in dat whenever the truth comes out it should make them more stronger n together ready to face the evil...fantastic
TheThoughtCrime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† I probably love this update the most! And you updated this chapter an hour or so earlier than usual!!

I can just imagine Khushi/Sanaya doing justice to this confrontation scene in the show. How I would love, if this really happened. This is a good follow up to the previous chapters. I don't think Khushi would have had the courage to be this mentally strong or take such a leap of faith, if not for the build up in trust between her & Arnav in the previous chapters. But, he did get off a bit too easily. πŸ˜‰ I would have loved a bit more grovelling on his part. But I guess, the love making scene was a reflection of this.

I love how you potrayed that physical love can be used to convey feelings and heal certain emotional wounds.Sometimes, mere words are not enough.  πŸ˜³ Beautifully expressed.

Kinda kinky too. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Keep the updates coming!

Thank you for your work.

P.S: Can you masquerade as one of the creatives on the show~πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† You've got our full attention unlike the real creatives on the show!!

Edited by Dinarochka - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Way to go Khushi I'm glad she was the one to handle that snake Shyam and I loved that way she did it.

So finally they have everything out in the open without any secrets between them so finally they can start moving ahead in the right sense.

I can wait to see how Arnav deals with that snake till then we'll enjoy the games between Arnav & Khushi πŸ˜†

Dee
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hurray !!  and Congratulations on the 3rd thread..

Quite impressed with the way kushi dealt with shyam.  Though she was hurt, she stood her ground and did trust arnav..way to go kushi..

The way they both communicated with their bodies was awesome...it is so true that sometimes words are not enough and there is much more to be said and felt...When she resisted him holding the knees together was so poignant...i would have felt let down...if they had just sex...but girl..u have got some talent..πŸ‘
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update. Thanks 4 d pm