Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hats off,dear!πŸ‘ I have always admired ur style of writing! But with this update,u took it to a whole,new,higher level! M more than amazed by the way u turned the story around in one single update! I was expecting anger,fights,confrontations and passion,of course and look what I got!

The most beautiful apology ever and an even better act of forgiveness! Loved it to the core!

Cant wait for tomorrow's update..

Thanks for the pm! And heartiest congratulations for the new thread!πŸ€—

Edited by Smita.M - 12 years ago
yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful update! Loved Khushi's dialogues when she confronted shyam! and thanks for the PM!
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
WOOOHOOO!!

*edit*

First of all, BIG congratulations on Thread 3!! I hope you have many, many, many more thread! (hint = hope you keep writing this story forever, and ever and ever πŸ˜ƒ)

You took my breath away with that part. I was expecting Khushi to break down at the revelation, let Shyam do his mind tricks on her, but she stood her ground and gave it back to him. She drew the strength within herself, from her marriage, adn from the love she had experienced through Arnav. She drew her strength from all of that and sent the snake away. 

What surprised me even more was that Arnav stood there listening to the entire thing. A lot of writers, and I admit even myself, would have brought Arnav into the scene to beat Shyam into a pulp (i think all of us are a bit desperate to see shyam get beaten up by him) and then shown him consoling Khushi/Khushi asking for forgiveness/Arnav asking for forgiveness. 
But I definitely did not expect him hear everything, and then just the understanding of it all to dawn on Khushi. I think the reason I love your fanfic is not only because you write amazingly well, but also because this marriage seems to mature with every part.

Anyway, one bit that I absolutely LOVED in this part was this:

And, sometimes, they simply trusted their bodies to speak for them.

Arnav allowed Khushi to lead. She was experiencing a tumult of emotions: anger, disappointment, sorrow--each bringing with it its own physical counterpart. He responded to her needs and gave her what she demanded in each moment. 

Khushi initiated a kiss that asked, 'didn't you realize that it was always you?' Arnav deepened the kiss to convey 'I'm so very sorry.' She pushed him away to scold, 'I hate you.' He pulled her beneath him to beg, 'forgive me.'

That was beautiful! I loved reading the entire part! Thank you for the PM! This is one of my absolute favourite stories! :D

PS: Sorry for the essay comment :p I couldn't help myself but keep writing about how amazing it was :p

Edited by Krani - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey congrats on thread 3! Great update. I was waiting for this! Finally Khushi gets Snake off her back and Arnav and Khushi are on the same page! Great!
ayshuri14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread ... Wonderful update ... Good going Khushi for giving that snake a taste of his own medicine but the creep just keeps coming back! I so want Arnav to beat him up 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
really nice..good going..update soon..😊
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely love it...Congrats on the 3rd thread!!! X x
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Go Khushi! Go Khushi! You rocked.
Loved how she handled the snakewa.
Their making up session is so sweet and heartfelt.
The dialogues were awesome. Well done.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.πŸ˜‰
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread. This was awesome. First i liked the way khushi gave it back to shyam. Arnav was so true. She did not needed him. Second the kiss after shyam left. Somehow i felt it was important. Third the kitchen scene. Especially arnav saying to shyam about being a ideal husband. Fourth the bedroom part for which i do not have words. It was simply fab. You are truly a fab writer. Have to wait till tomo. Thanks for the pm.
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it. loved how their problems were solved so simply and realistically. love love love