ssamar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You are killing me with the wait.
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awsome update
arnav is an idiot, he shouldl understand that for a girl it's a big deal when she looses her virginity without any promises of love or commitment
can't wait to read more
thanx for the pm:)
Shopau thumbnail

Part 23

He had gone back to the jeep in the morning to get her an ointment??? And what all rubbish hadn't she thought about him? She wanted to kick herself at the moment. But Arnav was really hurt; he looked at her with indifference and then just bent down to pickup his keys putting it back in his pocket. He passed on the ointment to her and said: You may need it!

Khushi: Arnav ... she wanted to say sorry but before she could say anything, the usual final verdict came.

Arnav: Get ready quickly; we are leaving back for Delhi. Arnav picked up his backpack hurriedly and walked out of the tent without giving her a second look.

Khushi sat there not knowing what to do. She felt things getting out of her hands. She had wanted to make their relationship stronger, build trust and understanding for each other's feelings. But now will it be even possible for her to make him trust her with their parents' truth?

She saw his trailing figure, into the woods as he walked away from her not even caring to turn to look at her once. She kept shouting his name.. calling for him, wanting him close, begging him to not leave her but he didn't stop. There was a strange force which didn't let her run to him as if she was tied down with thick ropes. Arnav Stop! She kept howling wanting to break free and run to him but she couldn't move an inch until she couldn't see him anywhere in the woods. Her tear streaked face as there wasn't a soul present to hear her sobs; she stood there next to the same waterfall alone with her shouts of his name echoing through the mountains. She felt like she was going to lose him soon. Loose him forever!

Khushi shivered out of her trance sitting there on the white mattress in the tent like a statue tears silently flowing down her cheeks, with her hands tightly clutching on to the spread around her, not knowing for how long she had been sitting like that. After what felt like ages, Arnav who had been waiting for Khushi outside the tent gave up and entered the tent again to see Khushi at the exact same spot where he had left her.

Arnav: What is it now? I don't have the whole day for you. Hurry up! I have an important meeting to attend today. He said coldly void of any emotion.

Khushi: I.. didn't..

Arnav: Is it that difficult to understand what I say, GODDAMN IT? He shouted on her face. GET READY RIGHT NOWW!! He looked straight into her pain filled eyes with nothing but anger and rage. Khushi slowly looked down and then somehow managed to get up without making her discomfort and pain too obvious to him. But Arnav knew better than her how much physical pain was she bearing at the moment. He had not even left her for a second the whole night and had got to know that it was her first time but still he couldn't stop himself or his lustful desires from making love to her endless number of times. Khushi tried to walk a bit to get hold of her clothes but two steps forward and she couldn't balance herself any more. That's when Arnav's arms supported her weak body close to him.

Arnav: Sit down!

Khushi: But? Before she could say anymore thing, Arnav picked up her clothes which had been lying around in the tent and sat by her side. He took her black panties bringing them next to her feet and slid them into it sliding the thin material all the way up her smooth long legs till it reached up to her full curvy buttocks.

Khushi could feel the hesitation in his hands to touch her. He did the same thing for her track pants too but didn't make her wear the upper clothes wanting least to touch her in any way. Arnav just kept her bra and the tank top next to her and started clearing the other stuff in the tent making sure he doesn't face her.

Arnav: Don't worry, I am not looking at you.. get changed quickly; I need to take the tent off! He said with his back towards her packing up all the miscellaneous things in the tent. His actions were clear enough to show how restless he was to get out of the place and away from her. Khushi had never felt as guilty about anything in her life as she felt now. She slowly dressed herself and got off the mattress folding it along with the white spread which was blood stained at some places, putting it in her bag pack.

Khushi walked out and followed Arnav as he led her into the woods confidently walking on the trail back to the jeep. Khushi had tried to talk to him wanting to say sorry once or twice but he didn't bother to listen. Finally Khushi gave up sensing that he really was in a bad mood right now and she was only annoying him further by trying to talk to him at this very moment. Arnav drove back to the guest house and ordered Khushi to not get off the jeep while went in packing all their stuff and returned to the car driving back to Delhi. The drive was a quiet one with both of them shouting out their angst and pain in their heads. Khushi had tried to look at him in between but she couldn't dare to raise her sight up to his face.

On reaching Raizaada Mansion, Arnav without even waiting for Khushi straight away walked to his room while Khushi followed slowly into the mansion and went to Nani seeing her sitting having a cup of tea in the living room.

Nani: Khushi bitiya, here you both come, how was the trip... all good? She greeted Khushi smiling but then asked the last bit sensing something to be wrong seeing Khushi's face so very dull!

Khushi smiled nervously and nodded. Khushi: Nani.. I'll just go and take a shower.

Nani smiled. Nani: Okay! I'll ask Hari Prakash to get lunch ready for both of you. I am going to the Haveli to see Manorma right now but will be back in the evening; okay? Khushi smiled and nodded as Nani left outside.

Khushi walked towards her room passing the pool side while she walked up the stairs to her room. She hesitated but then peeped inside Arnav's room to find it empty. Maybe he is in the shower, she thought. Khushi walked upstairs to her room and dropped on the bed looking up at the sealing.

Khushi: I love him. She whispered. I love him.. she whispered trying hard to get the word out. I don't want to lose you, no! She whispered as a tear dropped from the corner of her eye with fear clearly reflecting in her voice while she silently prayed to Devi Mayiya.

Khushi woke up to find herself lying almost like a dead body on the bed with her bag pack dumped in a corner and herself still wearing her sport shoes. She looked out to see that it was dark outside and lazily got hold of the bed side clock to see that it was 7:00 pm in the evening. Khushi got up in a sitting position and rested her back with a pillow. Every muscle in her body was paining. She felt weak and ill. Khushi had really physically exhausted herself in the last two days and had even skipped breakfast as well as lunch today which was taking a toile over her health now. She lazily got up and went in the bathroom to have a hot shower. After spending a good one hour in the shower she came downstairs wearing a long white full sleeves kurti with a pink parallel salwar. The kurti she chose was deliberately high neck and long sleeved as the love bites and reddish-purple marks on her body was dark and could be easily seen by now. Therefore she wore the dress to make sure Nani doesn't see them.

As Khushi came down she saw Nani and Arnav sitting on the sofa with Arnav working on his laptop and Nani watching television. Nani smiled and welcomed Khushi.

Nani: Come Khushi bitiya, have a seat.

Khushi slowly walked to sit next to Nani with her eyes on Arnav who looked nowhere other than his laptop screen. Khushi went and sat next to Nani disappointed with Arnav's ignorance towards her.

Nani: How are you feeling now? Khushi looked up surprised.

Khushi: huh?

Nani: Oh! Arnav told me that you too went on trekking with him and thus you were feeling tired, so I let you sleep. Are you better now?

Khushi: yh.. yes Nani! Khushi constantly kept glancing at Arnav in hope that he would look at her but he just sat there quietly working completely ignoring her presence in the room. Khushi wanted to talk to him, tell she was sorry and that she had only said all that in the moment, that too out of fear of losing him. But it was pretty evident that Arnav was really very badly hurt and she knew he was anyways much more sensitive than she gave him the credit for.

Nani: Khushi bitya, dinner is ready and I think you should have something to eat now. It's not good to be so careless about your health. Go have something!

Khushi: Ji Nani, but will you not have dinner?

Nani: Oh no bitiya, I have decided to skip my dinner from now on or maybe I should start having an early dinner. Eating so late in the night doesn't suit me. So don't worry about me, you go and have dinner.

Khushi: Ji Nani. Umm, Arnav shall we have dinner then? She said at least expecting an answer or a look from him.

Arnav: I had a snack just an hour back, I am not hungry. I won't be having dinner. He said not even raising his head away from his laptop. Khushi knew he had only answered her coz Nani was sitting there too and didn't want to create a scene. She looked down feeling bad when Arnav just abruptly got up from the sofa and excused himself going back in his room, leaving Khushi shocked at the level of his rudeness.

Next: Khushi tries to apologize to Arnav and asks Nani's permission to go to the Vadhera Haveli!

Plz do hit the like button and Comment!

See you at pg104!

Love

Shopau

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it. I hope Arnav accepts Khushi's apology.

Update soon

.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES

*edited*

amazing loved it
aww poor khushi felt bad for her,
i know arnav is hurt too.
he should accept her apology.

nice update
continue soon plz
Edited by srahs - 11 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Im a little mixed between who I feel sorry for more here.

These two need to sit down and talk. Just talk and talk and talk. Get all their feelings out straight, clear misconceptions, relate frustrations, everything.
Best time to do this? Post coitus ( I know, me and my dirty mind)

Great update. I love your portrayal of emotions

Yuks
maniac_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH GOD ITS GOING TO B DIFFICULT FOR KHUSHI...

WISH ALL THIS ENDS WELL

PLZ DONT BE THIS LATE NEXT TIME...

THANKS 4  D PM
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh god i know khushi was impulsive...but now arnav is acting like a kid y doesnt he get the fact they both love eachother give her chance to explain its impotant for their relation to grow.

sometimes i feeel liking holding them by collar and make them face each other.

koi naaa i knw u'll do the job lateron and with grace😆