siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wowww  eagerly waiting to read 
continue ASAP
Shopau thumbnail

Part 19

Arnav drove down the hill until he reached the trail. He got off his jeep took the two bag packs and started walking into the woods shouting Khushi's name aloud.

Arnav: Khushi!

After a long time walking and running around in the woods, he himself had lost the trail. He was worried for her now. If he could get confused seeing only trees around him then how could she find her way only with some piece of stupid directions?

Arnav: Khushi!!! He shouted around.

Arnav suddenly saw a petite girl sitting against a tree with her back towards him. He moved forward towards her with long steps and finally reached her.

Arnav held Khushi by the arm and pulled her to his chest and blasted on her face.

Arnav: What the hell are you doing here? Why didn't you let me know that you are coming? And why the hell couldn't you just wait for me in the guest house? You haven't even been in Manali ever before ... and .. and .. Do you even know what I am going through?

Khushi wasn't scared of his anger. She knew this Arnav well. He wasn't angry but only worried for her. When he was angry, he used to stay calm and be as sarcastic as a devil, but right now he was just plain worried for her. She stared into his eyes with a slight smile on her face. She liked his concern for her; gave her the feeling that somewhere she was really important for him. Arnav noticed this and because he really didn't want to show his weaker side to her, frustrated he left her arms and pushed her away from himself.

Arnav: Let's go! He simply ordered and picked up his back packs again to start walking back. 

Khushi made a bewildered and confused face when he started moving with his back towards her as if he didn't even care if she was following him or not!

Khushi: Don't give me that attitude Mr. Raizaada. It's not my fault but yours. You should have let me know that you are coming to Manali all of a sudden without any plans?

Arnav: I didn't want to be present in the Raizaada Mansion yesterday because.. He couldn't continue because of loss of words as he kept moving fast with his back to her.

Khushi: I know. She interrupted knowing Arnav felt uneasy discussing about the puja for Garima. But that doesn't mean you wouldn't even inform me!

Arnav: I did try to inform you. In fact I even came to your room before leaving yesterday morning but you were asleep.

Khushi: You are lying!

Arnav: I am not!

Khushi: Yes you are! She was deliberately trying to provoke him to just stop running away from her and face his feelings towards her which were much more than just physical attraction. But it wasn't helping.

Arnav: I AM NOT LYING KHUSHI! He muttered through gritted teeth.

Khushi: Of course you are! Do you even have any idea how I felt when you just left me without even saying anything? Oh yeah I know you wouldn't know. But you'll surely understand the day I will leave you and you would have no idea what to do to have me by yourself. Remember that Mr. Raizaada. She said casually irritated with his attitude as she almost ran to be able to catch his walking pace.

But the sentence didn't sound that casual and made Arnav stop in his tracks becoming a statue. Khushi bumped into him as she was running without seeing ahead just following him.

Khushi: Ouch! She exclaimed as she bumped her head on his strong shoulders and then rubbed her forehead to ease out the pain. Arnav turned around to see Khushi looking away with a cute pout and a frown on her forehead.

Arnav: Don't ever say that again! He said calmly. His voice held a strange pain to it. But his eyes were void of any emotion.

Khushi: huh?

Arnav: Hurry up! He said as her turned around again and stared walking making Khushi look at him bewildered as she again started running to catch him.

The sun had already started to set and Arnav walked faster remembering the way he had used to come to reach back to the jeep. Khushi on the other hand tried hard to keep pace as she was hell tired and was finding it difficult to match Arnav's walking pace.

Arnav: Khushi would you mind walking faster? We need to get to the jeep before its dark.

Khushi twitched her lips hearing the sarcasm back and just to put her score more than his she suddenly stopped walking and sat down on the ground with her arms crossed across her chest.

Khushi: Yes I will!

Arnav stopped and turned around to see her throwing stupid tantrums in the middle of nowhere. Arnav: Excuse me?

Khushi: Excused!

Arnav: What the!

Khushi: I said I WILL mind walking faster because my legs have refused to serve me anymore. She said adamantly looking into his eyes. And then looked away to continue. I cannot walk anymore, my legs are hurting. She almost whispered.

Arnav: I don't care! Khushi it has already started to get dark and we have to find out our way back as soon as possible.

But Khushi still kept looking away not paying attention to him. Irritated Arnav continued. Arnav: Do you understand me? Khushi?

Arnav: Khushi? He said louder.

Khushi: I don't want to go back to the guest house and waste my whole day!

Arnav: What?

Khushi: I want to see the waterfall! She said nervously indirectly asking for approval.

Arnav: Waterfall?

Khushi: yes! waterfall. Bahadur had written about the waterfall in the directions and I want to see it.

Arnav: I'll show you some time tomorrow. Now hurry up!

Khushi: No I want to see it today! I don't want my day to be a waste because of you. I need to do something constructive! She got up and hit her foot with force on the ground giving a tantrum like a small kid.

Arnav: Constructive? He said with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. Khushi as usual missed the mischief and looked confused.

Arnav: Fine I'll take you there, but you have to promise me something. He said with the same mischief glinting eyes!

Khushi: What?

Arnav: That you'll do what I'll ask you to!

Khushi: And what is that?

Arnav: You'll know when the time comes and I ask for it.

Khushi looked confused but then just nodded agreeing to the promise.

It was already dark extremely difficult for Arnav to make out where exactly they were. He looked tensed around. Khushi noticed and worried asked him.

Khushi: What happened?

Arnav: Good Morning Madam! He said sarcastic. Can't you see we are lost?

Khushi: LOST??? She shouted out of horror as the reality dawned upon her. But you know this place? You know where the waterfall is? Don't you?

Arnav: I knew! Until I knew the way back to the jeep I also knew where that stupid waterfall is. But now I don't even know where the hell we are?

Khushi: huh? Now what will we do?

Arnav: Do something CONSTRUCTIVE! He said irritated and annoyed.

Arnav and Khushi walked slowly into the woods with Arnav securely holding Khushi's hands as he led her forward. Khushi suddenly pulled his hand making them both coming to a halt.

Khushi: Did you hear that? She whispered

Arnav: what? He said a bit loudly

Khushi: Shh! listen carefully that noise? We are nearby. I can hear the water falling. She looked around and then led him the other way.

Khushi: This Way! After walking some fifty to sixty meters they saw a huge water fall in front of their eyes.

Khushi: OMG! That's so beautiful she exclaimed as she ran far towards the waterfall hopping over the rocks.

Arnav shook his head and whispered: Pagal!

Khushi: I wish I could swim. She said pouting looking at the ripples in the water as the water fell making extreme noise over the stone rocks. She spent a good amount of time just staring at the water fall absorbing the calmness of the serene environment.

Khushi: Isn't it just beautiful Arnav! She exclaimed with a wide smile on her face. But on not getting any reply from him she turned around and saw a view which left her jaw drop to the ground.

Arnav had put up a tent and quickly got some wood to put the fire. He was kneeling down next to the tent tying one of the knots, making sure it was tight enough.

Khushi: What's all this? She seemed excited

Arnav: It's tent! Can't you see? He replied without looking at her with sarcasm and his eyes fixed on the rope in his hand.

Khushi wasn't taking this attitude seriously but she had had enough. Why was he being so rude to her?

Khushi: Why are you talking to me like this? She asked calmly.

Arnav: Like what?

Khushi: Like THIS! "Can't you see?", "walk fast!", "Walk faster", "hurry up" and all this crap! You aren't even looking at me while talking to me. Why???

Arnav: Because I don't want to talk to you. Don't you get it? He shouted loudly looking into her tear filled eyes. There was a moment of pause as they both stared into each other's eyes.

Arnav: I am tired. I am going to sleep. He said turning around to go into the tent when Khushi rushed to him and held his hand to stop him.

Khushi: You aren't going anywhere until you answer me.

Arnav: Don't push me Khushi! He shouted on her face.

Next:

Old Precap: Khushi: Arnav! She said tracing her finger down his bare chest. Teach me everything. Her voice was husky and full of desire and her flushed face glowed in the light from the fire as he looked into her deep thirsty eyes.

New precap: Khushi felt things getting out of her hands. She felt like she was going to lose him soon. Loose him forever!

Plz hit the like button and comment!

See you at pg 50

Love

Shopau⭐️

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update she needs to stop crying and grow a back bone she is going up against his stubborn attitude and their past poor khushi she needs break down his ego loved the update loved the pics thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOVED THE UPDATE...POOR KHUSHI HAD TO WALK EVEN WHEN HER FOOT HURT Y COULDNT ARNAV LIFT HER LOL...LOVE THE WATERFALL SCENE N THE TENT LOOK BEAUTIFUL...HONESTLY I LIKE THE OLD PRE-CAP THE NEW ONE SCARES ME LOL..HOPE EVERYTHING WORK OUT BETWEEN THEM..THANK U FOR THE PM CANT WAIT FOR U TO UPDATE
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
once again lovely update. thanks for the pm. pls update soon
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update feels bad for khushi poor soul why is arnav being an arrogant jerk

ohh god shopau continue soon cnt wait for long