Frequent Posters

Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome promo
Now I can't wait for it
Thankz for the pm :)
Arhi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing promo...

can't wait till update😍
roohi_love thumbnail
Fabulous Shopau!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Arnav and Khushi in Manali, something surely will happen!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the pm.
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The promo is awesome. Waiting for the update.
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome promo cant wait for the update thanks for the pm. 😊
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Really interesting <33 Keep updating (=
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow amazing concept i love it 
do continue soon cant wait to read more 
hopefully arnav will know the truth and khushi will forgive him
i am so addicted to this story
do pm me 
zyra94 thumbnail
Just read all 17 parts in one go and really looking forward to reading many more.. story is very interesting and has got me hooked just like BPK.. thanks for sharing your creative writing :)
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice update!
So now Khushi shall be concentrating on both of them rather than the past.
Nani is wise!
Can't wait to red hot updates in Manali 
Shopau thumbnail

Part 18

Khushi sat in the car with JP driving as fast as he could. Nani had asked Khushi to take the car and told her that JP will drop her to Manali where Arnav is.

Khushi: JP do you know where Arnav will be in Manali?

JP: I can't be sure Khushi ji but mostly Arnav sir stays in the Raizaada guesthouse and then takes his jeep for trekking around, so I'll take you there itself.

Khushi: alright thank you.  

Khushi slept in the car on her way and then woke up again when she felt the car coming to a halt. She opened her eyes to see large tall trees around her with lots of greenery and mountains. They were in front of a huge wooden gate from where two men came to check in the car. Khushi could see a bit of the house and could make out that there were some stairs to go down and then was the entrance.

JP put the window pane down and asked the man, is Arnav sir here?

Guard: Yes, sir came this morning but he's already left towards Bhrigu Lake.

JP: Khushi ji sir has already gone towards Bhrigu Lake. I am sorry; I will not be able to take you there as I can't drive this car there.

Khushi: its okay; drop me here only then.

JP: Okay.

JP (to guard): open the gate; I am here to drop Khushi madam.

The guards opened the door to let the car come in. Khushi got out of the car to see the magnificent house in front of her. JP: Khushi ji please come.

He took Khushi inside the cottage and introduced his brother Om Prakash (OP) to Khushi who took care of the guest house in Manali. He was especially there as Arnav often use to come to Manali for trekking. JP left back for Delhi and OP showed Khushi her room for her to settle in.

OP: Let me know if you need anything madam, I'll be there in the kitchen downstairs.

Khushi: Thank you.

Khushi took bath and then came downstairs for dinner. OP had laid the table just for one person which made Khushi ask for Arnav.

Khushi: OP, has Arnav not come back yet?

OP: No Khushiji, may be he won't come back for the night. But he should be back in the morning I think.

Khushi was upset that she couldn't reach him. It was already dark so she couldn't even think of going to look for him. She ate her dinner silently and then waited for him up until the early hours of the morning. Even though she knew it was completely useless to do so as by now she understood that he wouldn't be back anytime soon, she just couldn't wait until the sunrise.

Khushi changed into a pair of black capri tracks and a black tank top over which she wore a jacket zipped half up till her bosom. She took out her sport shoes and put them on pulling her hair into a tight high pony.

She walked outside just a few minutes post the sunrise only to see the guards deep in sleep sitting next to the large gate. Khushi frowned hearing them both snoring loudly and then smirked thinking of an evil idea as she went towards one of them and bent down near his ear only to loudly scream.

Khushi: Ahhh!!!!

Bahadur Singh the guard got up shocked and bewildered to see a laughing Khushi standing next to him.

Bahadur: S..Sorry Madam.

Khushi: It's alright Bahadurji. But you will only be forgiven if you help me to get to the Bhrigu Lake.

Bahadur: Bhrigu lake?

Khushi: Yes, isn't that the place where your Arnav sir has gone for trekking?

Bahadur: yes madam, but he took his jeep. How will you go?

Khushi looked down disappointed but then suddenly looked back at him all confident. Khushi: I'll walk.

Bahadur: Are you sure madam?

Khushi: Ofcourse I am! I only look this slim, but I am actually very strong.

Bahadur smiled foolishly and then took Khushi a little outside on to the road to tell her shortcut walking route to the lake.

Khushi heard the seemingly easy directions carefully and wrote them on the paper roughly to make sure she's on the right path. She thanked Bahadur and started walking down the hill following the directions she was told. The weather was nice but a tad bit chilly due to early morning. It was summer season so it wasn't too cold but definitely was a pleasant one with slight chilly winds blowing in the morning. Khushi excited walked almost hopping down the hill enjoying the view and greenery around her. It was beautiful and breath-taking experience for her. She reached the short-cut trail and started to walk into the woods looking around the tall trees she was surrounded with.

Arnav honked the horn of his jeep waking up his sleeping security guard. Bahadur rushed and opened the large wooden gate for Arnav to drive the jeep inside the drive way. Arnav got down of the car and took out his bag pack walking back into the guest house when Bahadur called him from the back.

Bahadur: Arnav Sir? Isn't Khushi ji with you?

Arnav turned around to look at him. Arnav: Khushi? How do you know her … and ... why would she be with me?πŸ˜•

Bahadur: Sir, Khushi ji arrived last evening and then she left for Bhrigu lake this morning, so I thought she would be returning with you only.

Arnav: What? But how did she go there?

Bahadur: Oh! I told her short-cut trail to the lake sir. Through the green forests, so she went walking.

Arnav: What the! Are you out of your mind? Do you even know if she has come to Manali ever before that you told her to go walking? 🀒He almost shouted angry at his stupid security guard.

Bahadur looked down apologetic and Arnav first looked away worried and irritated and then rushed into the guesthouse. He returned a couple of minutes later with another bag-pack in his hand and drove his jeep out of the guest-house speeding away.

Khushi walked the trail talking to herself cursing Arnav. She was annoyed with him, first he left without telling or informing her and now only Devi Mayiya knew what fun he got walking in between woods?😑 she thought tired dragging her feet forward.

Khushi: Let me just for once get hold of you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizaada. I swear I won't forgive you for making me climb the Himalayas.πŸ˜† She was so tired by now that she exaggerated and blabbered her mind out.

Khushi: I did say it wasn't his fault to shout at me didn't I? And also that I wasn't angry with him about slapping me; Then why the hell did he have to leave me like that? What the! πŸ˜›She said as she gave up and supported her body with a tree trunk breathing heavily. She was sweating by now and confused she looked back at the directions as she remembered Bahadur telling her that it wouldn't take her more than an hour of walk if walked fast. But when she checked her wrist watch, she realized that she had been walking for more than two hours and there wasn't anything close to a lake anywhere around.

Khushi looked around to see that suddenly the surroundings started looking unfamiliar. The trees looked much taller and there wasn't exactly a trail that she was walking on. It all looked the same, every direction, all around her. She wasn't even sure which way did she come from?

Fear gripped her being and she slid down against the tree exhausted and scared.

Khushi: Arnav? She whispered his name looking for him and wanting him close by her.

Next: Khushi: Arnav! She said tracing her finger down his bare chest. Teach me everything. Her voice was husky and full of desire and her flushed face glowed in the light from the fire as he looked into her deep thirsty eyes.

Please hit the like button and comment!

See you at pg 35

Love

Shopau