Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Nadia Khan Show - Veena Malik... Your Views? (Page 3)

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I am Pakistani and truly ashamed about Pakistanis.

People call her a bitc#? Why?
Just look  what else is going in Pakistan!
People are being killed through terrorist attacks!
Ahmadi people have to face racism through fanatic muslims. 
Why are these people not bitc#es , but Veena who is just and actress and not killing anyone or hurting anyone? Why

Girls like Rakhi, Malika Sherwart and Veena have to go naked to get famous and that is not their fault, thats they fault of the stupid men dominating society in Pakistan and India. They like to see that staff! In 1912 where bollywood started their journey girld got never naked because it was seen as immoral and no one wanted to watch it , but today men want, so this why!

Why not accuse them?

her sisters were married when they were 14!!
Are you kidding me ! And some stupid people were angry because some uneducated father had lots trust in her daughter which was Veena Malik. The dad is uneducated and stupid man who let marry her daughters at a age of 14!

Pakistanis always say that she represented our country as a bad country! 
People would think bad about Pakistan even if veena malik was not born because just look at our society !! 

Pakistanis always accused her and called her bad things on YOUTUb~ and said that she was a bad presenter, but just looked these bad comment and disgusting comments, Indians and other people are then obviously going to think that pakistanis have no respect for women. SO RATHER THAN ACCUSING A WOMEN BEING A BAD PRESENTER OF PAKISTAN , LOOK AT YOUR OWN SELF AND SEE HOW YOU ARE PRESENTING PAKISTAN BAD BY ACCUSING AND CALLING A WOMEN BAD THINGS WHICH ANYONE FROM ANY CONRER OF THE WORLD CAN SEE.

I am not a Fan of Veena Malik .
I did not even know her, before BB.

Religion Religion Religion!!

Some  pakistanis say that she is a bad muslims. Even on India Forums. If she is a bad muslim than you are as well. Why do you watch indian tv shows where women do not wear a headscarf ,I swear you supposed to look down when a women comes (only applies if you are men). A girl has to wear a headscarf, i bet half of muslim girls on india forums do not wear them.
What I am trying to show is that you can not judge who is  a good and bad muslims , so stop judging Veena.

I am a muslim too.

Edited by -DE- - 10 April 2012 at 5:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_angel90-Aiza-desigrl414-Alina-bulbul123

bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
to be honest i dnt care abt veen amlik and what she does cause it's her life but the thing is tht i dnt get it when people say she is representing pakistan i mean she isnt playing a match here for her country she is living her life and i dnt think tht any1 should live under the pressure of living her life whilst representing the whole of pakistan i would feel sorry for tht person. If she was going to the olypics and ended up doing a nude shoot or wats so ever then her i be like she is playing for her country and she shouldnt be doing this but no she is just doing her job and living her life. If it's wrong or right thts nt for me to judge thts for her to use her own brain and think but i dnt thnk its right for every1 to say she is reprsenting her country just becasuse she goes to a diffrent country and works. I live in UK and if i go to india i dnt expect people to say to me u r reprsenting UK cause i am doing my work living my life. So to be honest people should do  something beter in thier life rather then going of accusing a girl. and abt tht bb thing well its a reality show u r ment to watch it cause it shows the reality so y watch it if u cnt accept the reality a bit werid anyways good luk to her but if she did do nude pics to be honest then this isnt abt reprsenting pakistan but its abt her own self respect she has for herself. And also in the interview all the stuff she said abt the hijab thing i think tht was right i mean if tht was a true story then her father was totally wrong. and to be honest abt her sisters being married at 14 thts just sick
-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Veena malik = High drama = Full time ratings = Channel ki balle balle LOL
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I myself is a Pakistani, And I hate it the way people are presenting it !!! Whether it be Veena Mallik, Our politicians or cricketers and all those not so famous people but still is a part of spreading bad news about Pakistan !!!!!

I'm not Veena's Fan but seriously if a girl have to go through such things, makes me to feel some sympathy for her but  believe me its not her fault, its her family who should be blamed !!!! Being a Muslim girl, Alhamdulillah my parents have taught me something !!! Its not the education which one gets from school, sometimes its your adults job to teach you few things which schools can not and that is Etiquette, self respect...in urdu thora buhat saleeqa, sharm-o-haya...and above all she should have known how a girl should behave !!!

I dont mean to say that she should wear hijab,should not be in this field and etc etc...I myself doesnt do hijab, but I know my limits !!! (nor that I wear western clothes) And I know sooo many girls who wear western clothes(even living in Pakistan) but they dont act like the way she does...they knows how one should behave ,they knows their limits !!!! But Veena! She is not only destroying Pakistan's image,but her family's and as well her own image is getting destroyed by doing all those wrong stuff !!! 

Come on there isn't only Veena Malik in Pakistan, We do have Sharmeen Obaid and many more ladies like her who are actually doing a great job !!! most of the time its the wrong things which gets the limelight, whereas the good stuff is being overshadowed by it !!!

i think I went a bit out of topic, but seriously, it bring tears in my eyes when I see... where Pakistan is heading !!! I know by saying things i can not make a difference in it !! My actions should be more louder than my words...and same goes for the whole nation !!!

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

I myself is a Pakistani, And I hate it the way people are presenting it !!! Whether it be Veena Mallik, Our politicians or cricketers and all those not so famous people but still is a part of spreading bad news about Pakistan !!!!!

I'm not Veena's Fan but seriously if a girl have to go through such things, makes me to feel some sympathy for her but  believe me its not her fault, its her family who should be blamed !!!! Being a Muslim girl, Alhamdulillah my parents have taught me something !!! Its not the education which one gets from school, sometimes its your adults job to teach you few things which schools can not and that is Etiquette, self respect...in urdu thora buhat saleeqa, sharm-o-haya...and above all she should have known how a girl should behave !!!

I dont mean to say that she should wear hijab,should not be in this field and etc etc...I myself doesnt do hijab, but I know my limits !!! (nor that I wear western clothes) And I know sooo many girls who wear western clothes(even living in Pakistan) but they dont act like the way she does...they knows how one should behave ,they knows their limits !!!! But Veena! She is not only destroying Pakistan's image,but her family's and as well her own image is getting destroyed by doing all those wrong stuff !!! 

Come on there isn't only Veena Malik in Pakistan, We do have Sharmeen Obaid and many more ladies like her who are actually doing a great job !!! most of the time its the wrong things which gets the limelight, whereas the good stuff is being overshadowed by it !!!

i think I went a bit out of topic, but seriously, it bring tears in my eyes when I see... where Pakistan is heading !!! I know by saying things i can not make a difference in it !! My actions should be more louder than my words...and same goes for the whole nation !!!

How is she is destroying the image of Pakistan. Most people do not know her, except in India or Pakistan. And a  lot of Indians already hated or thought bad about Pakistan even before her fame existed. 

I am a bit ashamed how Veenas Ex-Boyfriend could release pictures of her private life. Is that what Pakistani Stars do. No Indian Star would do something like that. And how a A-Grade Actress like Meera could just offer a man money to throw acid at veena.
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DE-

How is she is destroying the image of Pakistan. Most people do not know her, except in India or Pakistan. And a  lot of Indians already hated or thought bad about Pakistan even before her fame existed. 

I am a bit ashamed how Veenas Ex-Boyfriend could release pictures of her private life. Is that what Pakistani Stars do. No Indian Star would do something like that. And how a A-Grade Actress like Meera could just offer a man money to throw acid at veena.

Well I dont know why you think that by her act she is not destroying Pakistan's image !! As in her own words she is representing Pakistan...she did said in BB...and before BB its true no one knew her...but after that for sometime she was there in news and her act did created a hype...And I'm seriously not concerned what Indian's think abt Pakistan...as its the whole world which is most important to me !! Come on I can bet more than 70% of the people living in Pakistan think bad about India and same goes for them...God knows what these two Nations are fight for!?!

And about her boyfriend n Meera thing...well in my opinion that was the least anyone can do !! both of them are damn cheap people !! i dont know why they did that...whether for publicity or something else...but that's the horrible thing !! 
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Originally posted by -DE-

Well I dont know why you think that by her act she is not destroying Pakistan's image !! As in her own words she is representing Pakistan...she did said in BB...and before BB its true no one knew her...but after that for sometime she was there in news and her act did created a hype...And I'm seriously not concerned what Indian's think abt Pakistan...as its the whole world which is most important to me !! Come on I can bet more than 70% of the people living in Pakistan think bad about India and same goes for them...God knows what these two Nations are fight for!?!

And about her boyfriend n Meera thing...well in my opinion that was the least anyone can do !! both of them are damn cheap people !! i dont know why they did that...whether for publicity or something else...but that's the horrible thing !! 

Pakistan has many educated and moral actresses like Reema Khan or Humaima Malik which care about Pakistans image and dignity. Ok, I agree that many Indians/Pakistanis around the world might have a negative perception of Pakistan because of Veena Malik. 

Veena Maliks pictures got so popular that in Germany, UK,  and other Western Countries it got into the news. Surprisingly many Germans, English people liked Veena Malik, and thought that she is brave. They also liked the idea that rights for women in Pakistan are rising.

I was so shocked and though that the western world need to become dignified.

In the Western World is for some reason is fine to get naked in front of the camera.  
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
That's what I'm trying to say !!!! Such things are appreciated in western world...But not in this part of the world !!! She knew she belong to a Muslim nation...where girls wearing normal western clothes(jeans/shirts) are sometimes even taken in bad way...how can she think people living over here will appreciate her !! If she would have said so what she was born here she lives somewhere else where such things are appreciated so yeah we must have accepted the fact that she doesnt belong to this place anymore but in real, she not only born here, lives here too !!! So what that photoshoot took place in India...I dont think such things are appreciated in that part of world too !!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

Go to top