Pakistani Serials

Nadia Khan Show - Veena Malik... Your Views? - Page 2

diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the interview was a lil too over the top and some of the things that ex-bf of veena said were very cheap. Even though Veena is not someone I respect and I think she has done things in life that are against our culture and religion, I don't think she posed nude. The thing with veena is if she does something wrong she accepts that she has done that wrong thing. So when she says the pics were morphed I believe her. But then again aa bikini isnt much appropriate, however she did say that her whole body was tattooed so that kinda makes it better. But the point is that if she didn't pose nude we should at least accept the fact she didn't do it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey due to some reasons I missed it !! can anyone please provide with a link to watch it?? I have searched it on youtube but couldnt find it !!!
noorkhan65 thumbnail
The interview was too over the top for me. It was interesting because just a few days ago Nadia was going on about how her shows were done with "decency" and all, she was purposely belittling other shows. I also remember when the whole "Maya Khan" incident occurred, she was the one that spoke out, claiming that even the most controversial topics were handled very delicately on her show... YEAH RIGHT. But genuinely speaking. the last episode was too much. I do agree and disagree with some of the stuff Veena said, but I think we should look at ourselves first, before pointing fingers at others we should realize that we all have comitted our own sins, no matter how little or big they are. After all, we're not all saints and nor do we know Veena personally. I believe that we should just forget about Veena Malik and move on, considering there are bigger issues that this country needs to deal with.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Babrik ki Punjuenglish pe main sadqe jaaon.. I believe the show was not well thought and prepared.. It did look like staged..It would have been better if Veena was present in person..

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
list of things that the audience could have been spared ,
  • babrik admitting he is a womaniser.
  • babrik admitting he has slept with several women.
  • babrik speaking english😆
  • babrik mentioning bra
  • veena saying SHAATup in the end...that was so fake...the whole next episode looks so staged and fake.
  • veena's take on hugging and kissing ASH-mit as pure and bootiful...what part of Pakistan thinks relation with other men as pure and bootiful...she needs a reality check.
  • does the girl not own a pair of shalwar qameez...not that i am against western outfits, but kabhi to qaumi libas pehen lo,pakistaniyon..."pakistan say mujhe bohat mohabbat milli, mujhe koi nahin nikal sakta...blah blah.😡
  • veena comparing herself with someone who has been snatched of her dupatta😕...girl...bikini,dupatta...huge difference.

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am Pakistani and truly ashamed about Pakistanis.

People call her a bitc#? Why?
Just look  what else is going in Pakistan!
People are being killed through terrorist attacks!
Ahmadi people have to face racism through fanatic muslims. 
Why are these people not bitc#es , but Veena who is just and actress and not killing anyone or hurting anyone? Why

Girls like Rakhi, Malika Sherwart and Veena have to go naked to get famous and that is not their fault, thats they fault of the stupid men dominating society in Pakistan and India. They like to see that staff! In 1912 where bollywood started their journey girld got never naked because it was seen as immoral and no one wanted to watch it , but today men want, so this why!

Why not accuse them?

her sisters were married when they were 14!!
Are you kidding me ! And some stupid people were angry because some uneducated father had lots trust in her daughter which was Veena Malik. The dad is uneducated and stupid man who let marry her daughters at a age of 14!

Pakistanis always say that she represented our country as a bad country! 
People would think bad about Pakistan even if veena malik was not born because just look at our society !! 

Pakistanis always accused her and called her bad things on YOUTUb~ and said that she was a bad presenter, but just looked these bad comment and disgusting comments, Indians and other people are then obviously going to think that pakistanis have no respect for women. SO RATHER THAN ACCUSING A WOMEN BEING A BAD PRESENTER OF PAKISTAN , LOOK AT YOUR OWN SELF AND SEE HOW YOU ARE PRESENTING PAKISTAN BAD BY ACCUSING AND CALLING A WOMEN BAD THINGS WHICH ANYONE FROM ANY CONRER OF THE WORLD CAN SEE.

I am not a Fan of Veena Malik .
I did not even know her, before BB.

Religion Religion Religion!!

Some  pakistanis say that she is a bad muslims. Even on India Forums. If she is a bad muslim than you are as well. Why do you watch indian tv shows where women do not wear a headscarf ,I swear you supposed to look down when a women comes (only applies if you are men). A girl has to wear a headscarf, i bet half of muslim girls on india forums do not wear them.
What I am trying to show is that you can not judge who is  a good and bad muslims , so stop judging Veena.

I am a muslim too.
Edited by -DE- - 12 years ago
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
to be honest i dnt care abt veen amlik and what she does cause it's her life but the thing is tht i dnt get it when people say she is representing pakistan i mean she isnt playing a match here for her country she is living her life and i dnt think tht any1 should live under the pressure of living her life whilst representing the whole of pakistan i would feel sorry for tht person. If she was going to the olypics and ended up doing a nude shoot or wats so ever then her i be like she is playing for her country and she shouldnt be doing this but no she is just doing her job and living her life. If it's wrong or right thts nt for me to judge thts for her to use her own brain and think but i dnt thnk its right for every1 to say she is reprsenting her country just becasuse she goes to a diffrent country and works. I live in UK and if i go to india i dnt expect people to say to me u r reprsenting UK cause i am doing my work living my life. So to be honest people should do  something beter in thier life rather then going of accusing a girl. and abt tht bb thing well its a reality show u r ment to watch it cause it shows the reality so y watch it if u cnt accept the reality a bit werid anyways good luk to her but if she did do nude pics to be honest then this isnt abt reprsenting pakistan but its abt her own self respect she has for herself. And also in the interview all the stuff she said abt the hijab thing i think tht was right i mean if tht was a true story then her father was totally wrong. and to be honest abt her sisters being married at 14 thts just sick
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Veena malik = High drama = Full time ratings = Channel ki balle balle 😆
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I myself is a Pakistani, And I hate it the way people are presenting it !!! Whether it be Veena Mallik, Our politicians or cricketers and all those not so famous people but still is a part of spreading bad news about Pakistan !!!!!

I'm not Veena's Fan but seriously if a girl have to go through such things, makes me to feel some sympathy for her but  believe me its not her fault, its her family who should be blamed !!!! Being a Muslim girl, Alhamdulillah my parents have taught me something !!! Its not the education which one gets from school, sometimes its your adults job to teach you few things which schools can not and that is Etiquette, self respect...in urdu thora buhat saleeqa, sharm-o-haya...and above all she should have known how a girl should behave !!!

I dont mean to say that she should wear hijab,should not be in this field and etc etc...I myself doesnt do hijab, but I know my limits !!! (nor that I wear western clothes) And I know sooo many girls who wear western clothes(even living in Pakistan) but they dont act like the way she does...they knows how one should behave ,they knows their limits !!!! But Veena! She is not only destroying Pakistan's image,but her family's and as well her own image is getting destroyed by doing all those wrong stuff !!! 

Come on there isn't only Veena Malik in Pakistan, We do have Sharmeen Obaid and many more ladies like her who are actually doing a great job !!! most of the time its the wrong things which gets the limelight, whereas the good stuff is being overshadowed by it !!!

i think I went a bit out of topic, but seriously, it bring tears in my eyes when I see... where Pakistan is heading !!! I know by saying things i can not make a difference in it !! My actions should be more louder than my words...and same goes for the whole nation !!!

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Alina-

I myself is a Pakistani, And I hate it the way people are presenting it !!! Whether it be Veena Mallik, Our politicians or cricketers and all those not so famous people but still is a part of spreading bad news about Pakistan !!!!!

I'm not Veena's Fan but seriously if a girl have to go through such things, makes me to feel some sympathy for her but  believe me its not her fault, its her family who should be blamed !!!! Being a Muslim girl, Alhamdulillah my parents have taught me something !!! Its not the education which one gets from school, sometimes its your adults job to teach you few things which schools can not and that is Etiquette, self respect...in urdu thora buhat saleeqa, sharm-o-haya...and above all she should have known how a girl should behave !!!

I dont mean to say that she should wear hijab,should not be in this field and etc etc...I myself doesnt do hijab, but I know my limits !!! (nor that I wear western clothes) And I know sooo many girls who wear western clothes(even living in Pakistan) but they dont act like the way she does...they knows how one should behave ,they knows their limits !!!! But Veena! She is not only destroying Pakistan's image,but her family's and as well her own image is getting destroyed by doing all those wrong stuff !!! 

Come on there isn't only Veena Malik in Pakistan, We do have Sharmeen Obaid and many more ladies like her who are actually doing a great job !!! most of the time its the wrong things which gets the limelight, whereas the good stuff is being overshadowed by it !!!

i think I went a bit out of topic, but seriously, it bring tears in my eyes when I see... where Pakistan is heading !!! I know by saying things i can not make a difference in it !! My actions should be more louder than my words...and same goes for the whole nation !!!

How is she is destroying the image of Pakistan. Most people do not know her, except in India or Pakistan. And a  lot of Indians already hated or thought bad about Pakistan even before her fame existed. 

I am a bit ashamed how Veenas Ex-Boyfriend could release pictures of her private life. Is that what Pakistani Stars do. No Indian Star would do something like that. And how a A-Grade Actress like Meera could just offer a man money to throw acid at veena.