BALH Chat Corner #10| New CC link p.118 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jakther

Varun saab ko apni jese maat socho, actually kishore bhaiya is very Shy to talk any girls , aur tum tou hello hi & ...
arre lakhi sabke dil mein "ladoo" hota hai...🀣
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Choti.. aur mere bhi. Dont forget. at least on teh fan club comments πŸ˜‰
ha dikha main lekin mari like 1 to 94 page taak hai,

CHote - DO NOT corrupt Kishore. He is such a sweet guy. YOU better not make him into another YOU

@Mittal didi
Thanks didi...I feel so shy...😳...hearing such words from a lady for the first time...😳

CHote - DO NOT corrupt Kishore. He is such a sweet guy. YOU better not make him into another YOU
oh i didnt know you are so possessive of me minty!!🀣 🀣typical woman...!
@kishore are you seeing all this kya?
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@Mittal didi
Thanks didi...I feel so shy...😳...hearing such words from a lady for the first time...😳

Kishore - did i not tell you? keep hanging out with us and you too soon will be a turbo tongue. Shyness will be the thing of the past. πŸ˜›
and trust me.. between Me, Poo, Angie and Lakhi... we have no limits on what we say. Sort of shameless but we like to say we are "open and free minded" girl. hahaha

you  will enjoy hanging out with  us.. trust me.
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@Mittal didi

see kishore here is one nice song for you...
Dil ka phanchi kare dhamaal,
pinjare mein na isko daal,
mauj mana, dhoom macha,
masti mein gata ja..ohohohoh oh oh ohoh yeyeye yaaa 🀣🀣

Kishore - did i not tell you? keep hanging out with us and you too soon will be a turbo tongue. Shyness will be the thing of the past.πŸ˜›
and trust me.. between Me, Poo, Angie and Lakhi... we have no limits on what we say. Sort of shameless but we like to say we are "open and free minded" girl. hahaha

you will enjoy hanging out with us.. trust me.
look kishore she herself is the leader and then she is telling me not to spoil you!!
Poo - kaha chali gayee? Ferrai leke Farar???

Kishore - did i not tell you? keep hanging out with us and you too soon will be a turbo tongue. Shyness will be the thing of the past. πŸ˜›

you  will enjoy hanging out with  us.. trust me.

@Mittal didi
I have never been outspoken to ladies  to be frank with you...its the first time I am seeing such brave and outspoken ladies...but please don't call yourself shameless and all, I can't tolerate my sister's insult...not one of you have spoke anything wrong to me...it pains me so much that you call ur self like that...I am no doubt shy, but I am not harsh on anyone...pls don't tell like that one more time...

Poo - kaha chali gayee? Ferrai leke Farar???
kyu nahi jaega, tumhe aur Varun ke aise dekhke use accha thorei lage gi,
Edited by jakther - 12 years ago