Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your Man...ASR? - Page 4

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
He's HOT, he's rich, he's a brilliant businessman and deep down, he's got a heart of gold but still..NO! I wouldn't want a guy that is so quick to jump to conclusions and finds it so hard to put a bit of trust in someone. It would cause misunderstandings all the time. Nor would I ever tolerate a guy that ever dares to treat a woman like he did. (flash back to the times he's physically injured Khushi). Having a short temper and a cold exterior is something that is easy to overlook but I could never be with a guy that lifts a finger against a woman in anger.

On the other hand..I'd LOVE a guy like Barun. 
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

why not...shouts yells but pyaar bhi karta hai!...mirch masala needed in life!

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, very much😳 I want a man like ASR in my future life. I love his ego and attitude, infact too have that.Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ASR... NEVER! He has too big of ego! And according to the analysis I just read, my character is very similar to Khushi's! We would be arguing constantly, yelling at each other and getting on each other's nerves! But maybe later on down the road when he becomes less rude and more adjusting with Khushi! Then I might think about it!

But I would have Barun ANY DAY!!!! <3 what a sweetheart!!!!
Black_Paradize thumbnail
em also not fond like others but i already have one ASR
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
yeah! ofcourse, i want a man like Asr in my life...
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
ASR ...HAWT,SEXY, RICH Business TYCOON..why NOT????
Barun...Good Looking,Lovely, Humble, Kind,Funny, Honest, Hard Working...Many More...Would Love to Have husband Like him
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh yes, sure. Not becos of his looks but becos of his love for his family, a total no nonsense demeanor, and ofcourse all the inensity he loves with!
He wouldn't be bad/mad to me unless I give him a reason to be. Another biggest reason is I am not khushi to be in doubt if my rajkumar loves me or not.. by this time I would have figured by his upteen clues that this man is head over heels for me.. so BIG YES.. ASR ANY DAY!
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If he is as goodlooking as him, YEHH BOI;
But on a serious note probably  still yes because ther is still sooo much love inside of him, this is only a phase after this it will be unconditional love aww :)) xx
Edited by MadzHhh - 12 years ago
spancer thumbnail
Hell No.
I love my hubby. He is the best putting up with my madness and rocking my world at night plus never criticizing my handbag fetish.