Decoding The Top Secret File - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi and I did it last night. And the earth moved. Take that, Shyam!

That is epic... Rofl ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Rag1ni

So, what do you think the file that Shyamji can't stop obsessing over says? And what would you rather that the file said?

The file probably says?

I Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada will be the lone guardian of the child (Adorableness Raizada Jha) that my sister produces. I will take care of the child's share of the Raizada wealth until he/she (you know because sex determination is illegal in India) turns 25. After which, the child will be in possession of his/her share. Between now and the next 25 years were something to happen to my sister, Anjali Oblivious Raizada Jha and this child Adorableness Raizada Jha, then as per blah blah inheritance laws Shyam Snake Jha will not be even given a whiff of this wealth. Witness: Mr Somefirstname Roy and Mr Aman Somelastname. Signed by: Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada.

What I wish the file says?

What do you guys think the file will/ should say?

Rags, you are totes crazy man!

Also, earth moved; hearing that after the longest time :P

🤣 I think  the file might have something to deal with khushi and arnav itself. Nothing  much  to do  with shyam.
Originally posted by mysticblue14

🤣 I think  the file might have something to deal with khushi and arnav itself. Nothing  much  to do  with shyam.

Oh, oh. Then Shyam better NOT find it. Arrgggh.

@Tabassum: I know! Nobody says anything about the earth moving these days. Tchah!

So, what do you think the file that Shyamji can't stop obsessing over says? And what would you rather that the file said?

The file probably says?

I Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada will be the lone guardian of the child (Adorableness Raizada Jha) that my sister produces. I will take care of the child's share of the Raizada wealth until he/she (you know because sex determination is illegal in India) turns 25. After which, the child will be in possession of his/her share. Between now and the next 25 years were something to happen to my sister, Anjali Oblivious Raizada Jha and this child Adorableness Raizada Jha, then as per blah blah inheritance laws Shyam Snake Jha will not be even given a whiff of this wealth. Witness: Mr Somefirstname Roy and Mr Aman Somelastname. Signed by: Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada.

Rag1ni
🤣😆
Super duper funny.
My pick also is the same @bold red.

The file probably says?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you rock girl!!!!
Now that is what I call a post PAR EXCELLENCE!!!!
Thanks!
And there was no file drama today after all.
*grumble*
Hey,

the file probably says and wish it does!!
A picture of ASR sticking his tongue out and saying below - Stupid, did you really think i would keep any important at home here??

Loved your post of what the file wished it said!!!🤣

ROFL on "What I wish the file says?" - superb.
BTW, I loved today's episode. The CV's really have a knack to pick up the right stories, be it Heer Ranjha or Beauty & Beast.
Originally posted by savvy05

ROFL on "What I wish the file says?" - superb.
BTW, I loved today's episode. The CV's really have a knack to pick up the right stories, be it Heer Ranjha or Beauty & Beast.

Yup, they sure seem to know what they are doing.
Who would have thunk?! ;)