•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
No offence to anyone

But I have started hating Gopi. She's the dumbest person ever. And she potrays that character well. When she knows Rashi is dividing the house, still she goes up to her and warn her. Next, Rashi again do the same trick infront of her and again she gives her expressionless face.

On the other hand, she consumate with her husband. Insead of telling himsheremaijed silent. Whe she will become preggy even then she wont open her mouth and weeps.

This girl needs some brains. She either open her mouth or remain silent as always. I have never seen such a dump
Person in my life everEdited by skywatcher01 - 12 years ago
Well, first of all, I do not think Gopi is dumb..
In fact she is the smartest person around, even if she does not show it!
Second, gopi will NOT get pregnant, to clinched and risky for the storyline...
Gopi is doing the right thing by keeping shut about SD , ( can't really say the consummated)
Ahem should realize on his own!
Srry if I sounded a bit rude...

that's called woman instict/ nature...Just my opinion though...Here is India...Culture and Dignity are important...

one more thing, Gopi is not so sure of Ahem love to her so she is afraid to tell him...It's very rare to find a person like Gopi but at least she is very good at heart. We should appreciate her instead of calling her as dumb...

Because there are many people who don't appreciate a person like Gopi, that's why the world is cruel...
Originally posted by kaka.lg

that's called woman instict/ nature...Just my opinion though...Here is India...Culture and Dignity are important...

one more thing, Gopi is not so sure of Ahem love to her so she is afraid to tell him...It's very rare to find a person like Gopi but at least she is very good at heart. We should appreciate her instead of calling her as dumb...

Because there are many people who don't appreciate a person like Gopi, that's why the world is cruel...
👍🏼
skywatcher, 
Firstly it is a drama so please don't confuse it with real life.  Gopi is not dumb she is a darling😳. How many people do you know, would  put their family and friends before themselves? None, I would say. Person like Gopi is not found in real life, that's why I like to watch such character on screen. It is endearing to see how she has molded the ego-centric Ahem Modi with her love.  Ahem is a changed and improved man. Gopi helped him shed his 'improper pride'!

Love, life and relationships and their zillion shades are too massive and expansive for minuscule human-understanding😳
Edited by 5cents - 12 years ago
Originally posted by 5cents

skywatcher, 
Firstly it is a drama so please don't confuse it with real life.  Gopi is not dumb she is a darling😳. How many people do you know, would  put their family and friends before themselves? None, I would say. Person like Gopi is not found in real life, that's why I like to watch such character on screen. It is endearing to see how she has molded the ego-centric Ahem Modi with her love.  Ahem is a changed and improved man. Gopi helped him shed his 'improper pride'!

Love, life and relationships and their zillion shades are too massive and expansive for minuscule human-understanding😳

Awww Tina dear .🤗.. i was soo missing your words and lines today... 
aahhh i got my daily dosage of lyrical words from you👏⭐️
@bold- you made my day or rather night ...yeah 11:30 p,m😳

@skywatcher... if you come to SNS forum and say gopi is dumb... how do you expect someone to agree with you...😕
we all have one word...Gopi is not dumb... she is a darling and we can describe gopi's goodness in no less than 5000 words

goodness is always misinterpreted as dumbness..
and evilness is read as smartness that is human thought process😕 
can we change it...may be not😕
gopi is nt dumb be she is clever she knows wht to do she is a darling love her the way she is...
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Awww Tina dear .🤗.. i was soo missing your words and lines today... 
aahhh i got my daily dosage of lyrical words from you👏⭐️
@bold- you made my day or rather night ...yeah 11:30 p,m😳

@skywatcher... if you come to SNS forum and say gopi is dumb... how do you expect someone to agree with you...😕
we all have one word...Gopi is not dumb... she is a darling and we can describe gopi's goodness in no less than 5000 words

goodness is always misinterpreted as dumbness..
and evilness is read as smartness that is human thought process😕 
can we change it...may be not😕

well said munni...