Irfan from no 1 to some 1

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys Irfan this name was forgotten long ago ..in VOI he was overshadowed by Toshi ,Abhas ans other but man he is talent the way he sun kehne ko jashne bahara h...i was stunned ...till today he is been my fav ...
when the show started no 1 expected he wud b first challenger to b champion but he had shown his classs...
I think sreeram and shivam,&onic and sharib will engaged in fight jab tak title irfan le ure ga๐Ÿ˜†...truely the last two performance i have been his fan..sweet inocent but with confidence...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Angel56 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Angel56

hey guys Irfan this name was forgotten long ago ..in VOI he was overshadowed by Toshi ,Abhas ans other but man he is talent the way he sun kehne ko jashne bahara h...i was stunned ...till today he is been my fav ...

when the show started no 1 expected he wud b first challenger to b champion but he had shown his classs...
I think sreeram and shivam,&onic and sharib will engaged in fight jab tak title irfan le ure ga๐Ÿ˜†...truely the last two performance i have been his fan..sweet inocent but with confidence...๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold Great Line ๐Ÿคฃ
Eydis thumbnail

@ bold   true ๐Ÿ˜† 

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

@bold Great Line ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†truely 

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†truely 

yup Lag to yehi raha hain ๐Ÿ˜†
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
He is such a humble and down to earth guy. Who doesn't need to show off unlike others. He is the gem. He deserves the title! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ