Pakistani Serials

Haye Hayeee Tauba Taubaaa

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Tauba Tauba.. Astaghfirullah.. apne yahan hi aise kaam ho rahe hain to padosi mulk ko kis moonh se kuch bolain.. tauba tauba.. chee cheee..

OHHH WELL.. you fell for it..😆 I'm just over exaggerating for your attention.. I don't care whatever.. okay so what this is then? This a song from Veena's movie Mohabbatan Sachiyan.. I was watching the NKS with Babrik and Veena today and that reminded me of this movie..😆 I just wanted to share the song yaar.. kuch ziada nahi.. I think the dance steps are really cool.. and I like the song too.. Enjoy !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqtWYNXJX_8[/YOUTUBE]

Ohh btw who knew Babrik got married?? I never knew.. uspe aisi baatein karaha tha tv aake.. aur wahi masla.. angrez da chacha...he couldn't even say girl properly he said Gal instead of girl.. bara aaya.. acha anyways who else saw that show?? I didn't watch the whole thing but Babrik was like when he was dating Veena he didn't sleep with any other girl.. yes he said that... acha aur Veena said he cheated on her..😕 what my point is that didn't Babrik's wife say anything when he was going for this interview.. ohhh he also said he still loves her..😲

okay with that Imma stop my banter and leave you with another song from the same movie.. Shreya Ghoshal's voice is so mesmerizing and the song makes me realize how beautiful our country is.. Kotli is soo preettyyy.. ENJOY !! and leave your views..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVk9GzEFBsQ[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so pulwasha is now chillmahaul...😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

so pulwasha is now chillmahaul...😊

aahoo..😆 how did you know? dumb question but still..😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

aahoo..😆 how did you know? dumb question but still..😆

I ll keep you guessing...😃
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I ll keep you guessing...😃

LOL.. 
Taify thumbnail
Pulwasha didnt bother changing her AVI :P

and then she asks.. how do u know :|
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taify

Pulwasha didnt bother changing her AVI :P

and then she asks.. how do u know :|

Altaf Raja.. I was just asking a dumb question :| karte hain kabhi kabhi aise..and I don't think she can see my avi.. her siggy avi is off aint Shab? but still DP main to Raja hai hi..😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Altaf Raja.. I was just asking a dumb question :| karte hain kabhi kabhi aise..and I don't think she can see my avi.. her siggy avi is off aint Shab? but still DP main to Raja hai hi..😆

@ red, are u talking about me?...if u are then let me tell u what i see, i keep seeing a guy in purple shirt entering the house, and a excited girl, who looks happy to see him...thats how i knew it was you.
-shabz- thumbnail
i just watched the nadia crap show...i couldnt believe it...babrik openly discussing about sleeping with other women...being a womaniser...astaghfirullah.
Taify thumbnail

@ red, are u talking about me?...if u are then let me tell u what i see, i keep seeing a guy in purple shirt entering the house, and a excited girl, who looks happy to see him...thats how i knew it was you.

see see in bold =D

and ahm :P where is that Raja in ur avi? n one seems to see him