Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ayushmann & his song Pani da Rang (Vicky Donor)

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did anyone hear this song, Pani Da Rang from that upcoming film, Vicky Donor?

So, I heard this song yesterday on television and it caught my attention right away. It's really nice..& I was surprised to know that this guy, Ayushmann created the entire song (lyrics, guitar etc). I'm pretty impressed. ðŸ˜†

This is the song:

This is the making of the song (he mentions how he composed it yrs back when he was in college):

Also, what do you guys think about Ayushmann? -ksh- mentioned yesterday how Parineeti stands out in females..and while Ayushmann's film has yet to release 😆, just by the trailers, I think he has a really strong screen presence. & he has something about him that I feel makes him stand out as someone different.. 

I've seen him hosting some Indian award shows here & there, but that's about it..so, when I saw the trailer of Vicky Donor, he really captured my attention..& then because of this song. I find the song brilliant & to know he created the entire thing is something praiseworthy. So, thought I share it here. 

He seems pretty likable & also kinda cute actually. ahh..hope the film does well. 
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK has a really cute smile.
Nice song and his voice is quite likable.
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ayushmann stands out! I've always liked him since roadies. I think hes quite natural at what he does. He expression doesn't look forced!
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

AK has a really cute smile.

Nice song and his voice is quite likable.

He does have a cute smile. Like I said, there's just something different about him. & if you notice the trailers, seems like he has done a good job with his acting in his first film. I'm falling for this guy already. ðŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I have.  ðŸ˜† someone posted it this week on BS. 
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Theatre

Yes, I have.  ðŸ˜† someone posted it this week on BS. 

Oh ok, thanks for the info. ðŸ˜† do you like the song? lol

Also, I noticed how the other guy from television..forgot his name..but the one in Bitoo Boss. He doesn't stand out in my opinion, whereas Ayushmann who is also from television, does stand out. Lets see how their films do.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really like Ayushman and loved the trailer of this movie and he is the perfect choice of this movie 

I remember when he participated in Roadies 2 

there was a task of Sperm Donor and he did it while few other contestants like Shaleen Bhanot Refused to do it 

and 1-2 years back there was a show abt all ex roadies contestants on mtv where ayushman was laughing saying hamare bacche UP ki galiyon mein khel rahe honge ( that task was done in UP ) ðŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

Also, I noticed how the other guy from television..forgot his name..but the one in Bitoo Boss. He doesn't stand out in my opinion, whereas Ayushmann who is also from television, does stand out. Lets see how their films do.

Yes, I do.  Anushmaan looks like that guy from Badmaash Company. forgot his name. don't know about standing out. I dont think parineeti stands out either. she's loud and thats why she has a lot of screen time. 
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

you mean Pulkit Samrat? from Kyunki?😆 Nah I don't like that guy! 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Also, what do you guys think about Ayushmann? -ksh- mentioned yesterday how Parineeti stands out in females..and while Ayushmann's film has yet to release 😆, just by the trailers, I think he has a really strong screen presence. & he has something about him that I feel makes him stand out as someone different.. 

I've seen him hosting some Indian award shows here & there, but that's about it..so, when I saw the trailer of Vicky Donor, he really captured my attention..& then because of this song. I find the song brilliant & to know he created the entire thing is something praiseworthy. So, thought I share it here. 

He seems pretty likable & also kinda cute actually. ahh..hope the film does well. 

I agree on Ayushman with you. Among the males newcomers he does stand out. But he is a well known face on Indian TV extremely at ease with the camera. So I wasnt surprised.