Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.C thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i saw the first promo on my bday ad the title charcters story everything made watch this show it was the best gft on mday see by favorite actor and actress come back onscreen
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de", the tag line says it all. I remembered, I watched the 1st episode of "IPKKND", but wen I watched Arnav's behaviour 2wards Khushi in the beginnin(u knw tat tym Payal waz goin 2 get married, dowry matter n all tat stuff etc.) it waz just horrifyin, I waz thinkin lyk how cud this man b so aarogant, but then wen Arnav n Khushi (there was sum progress in Arnav's behaviour) began 2 cum close 2 each other, then I started watchin sum episodes of "IPKKND". N wen I saw Barun Sobti 4 the 1st tym in the promo, I waz thinkin lyk wat the? Is this seriously Barun Sobti from "BHPH", bcuz in "BHPH" he waz so funny n in "IPKKND", he is serious! I was lyk "Dude u gotta 2 b kiddin me". But in tat sense, wat I meant was Barun is an awesum actor. Keep up the gud work! Edited by neilbhatthot - 12 years ago
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started the day when Anjali comes to Khushi's house to convince her to help La. I was just flipping channels and Voila! I land on IPK land :)

Simran :D...
Originally posted by: M.A.C

i saw the first promo on my bday ad the title charcters story everything made watch this show it was the best gft on mday see by favorite actor and actress come back onscreen

aww how sweet did u like barun and sanaya before this show u no what i never heard of them before but after this show i have watched Baat hamari paki hai now and MJHT aswell awesome great 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1. SANAYA!!!

2. BARUN-- i saw him in dmg and bhph and wanted to see if he can pull off a serious guy routine... proved me wrong! dude ur hawwttt and amazinggg

3. "Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de"

beautiful dialogue.. so mysterious and intriguing. 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the concept and story line😊 
then later sarun acting skills and nature😆
The tag line Nafrat pass ane na deh Mohabbat door jane na de 
and the Tilte Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de" 
That line just made me watch this drama its storyline its characters everything is just awesome about this drama lool
Originally posted by: Kirannawaz13

"Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de" 

That line just made me watch this drama its storyline its characters everything is just awesome about this drama lool

Hahhahahahha

Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For barun saw his previous show bat hamari pakki hai now like sanaya too they both have amazing chemistry love them.