Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sanaya...i liked mjht...thts y...

i had also seen barun in BHPH...but i like him more nw...

also it looked something different ...

so basically sanaya...

SARUN rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't watch the promo first. I was looking at some Maan-Geet scenes (I didn't really follow the show, just looked at their scenes from time to time) on youtube, and the people were arguing about which pair was better ArHi or Maneet. So I decided to check it out. The first scene I watched was when he pulls her pearls off, and I was like "You Jerk!! How dare you?" and I didn't go near it again for about 15-20 days. And then one day while I was youtube surfing I ended up seeing the diwali scene, then the "Jhuto me juice..." scene etc and got Hooked! And then I went and watched the fourth promo...which made me obsessedπŸ˜†

I seriously don't know what I would have done if I didn't end up watching that scene that day. Thank you youtube gods for giving me this amazing serial!πŸ˜†
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1st Sbs
when i saw d 1st look of d show,i was sure not 2 miss any epi. Of it
2nd
d promos luv them esp.d 4th one Nafrat paas aane na de mohobat door Jane na de..and i was like wow dis show is made 4 me
3rd
which is now is d 1st reasion i.e. the actors barun n sanaya luved Loving n will luv dis show 4 ever...
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Promo was so, so, so .. I only watched the first episode with my Mum to punish her for not letting me watch what I wanted but then I got hooked!πŸ˜†
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sara.Khan

I found their chemistry sizzling 😳 from the very first promo, i was like I have to watch this show πŸ˜ƒ

ME TO FELT THE SAME

and in addition to this  the tag line and 4th promo made me hooked to the show

the  day when i had seen the 4th promo i made sure to watch the show and till now didn't missed a single episode
sulu_123 thumbnail

sanaya irani. and the tagline. sounded so mills and boon like

sumana-13 thumbnail
the concept of ... Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de😍... AND the most important factor for me wasπŸ‘πŸΌ ...this isn't going to be a Saas Bahu Saga πŸ˜’...like the other SP showsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜’ ...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
i recently found tht i love rude evil men ...so here he was ...a handsome devil in the promo and i was drolling over him in first sight...and an innocent kabotri in his hands...i already loved sanaya so..u knw the rest hunnn...
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VampireAleena

When you first saw the promo to IPKKND what made you watch that drama? What made you fall in love with that drama? Was it Barun Sobti or the story behind it? Lets see what everyone responses are. What made you watch IPKKND? 

Please do comment

For me it was the LOVE & HATE Relationship genre. ..

Honestly I didnt fall for the actors, sanaya - i did recognise in MJHT buh wasnt the fan of her or the show, Barun was completely new to me... yet ignoring the actors , i had fallen for the genre...

Buh now the IPKKND fever is all over me... not only the genre did i fall for first , buh now its the actors/ character ARHI that keep me glued to tv every 8pm
πŸ˜‰

I say this From time and time, every new PROMO is telecasted - initial promo  to till date one...the PROMO'S has been the best ,captivating & intriguing THE AUDIENCE.
rup1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved the chemistry and khusi strong character..