Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -OmKara-

Y Shud Men always be blamed for having extra marital affair, What About the Gals/Women cheating on their partner? Y this forum will always be targeting Male Celebs, always a -ve hatred for Men out here as if every Women is Saint 

Not guys but MARRIED men are responsible. If they want to hook up with some hot girl, then break up with your wife, be clean with her. Don't let her make to do all the responsibilities and later she found out you were cheating on her. No girl dare to come near you unless a man let her.
boredsoul thumbnail
Zareena , pc & srk are just rumours floating around , you are talking as if you caught them red handed in the act , chill ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by: Zareena

Not guys but MARRIED men are responsible. If they want to hook up with some hot girl, then break up with your wife, be clean with her. Don't let her make to do all the responsibilities and later she found out you were cheating on her. No girl dare to come near you unless a man let her.

Does Married Woman don't cheat their Husband?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zareena

Okay so once he said he felt uncomfortable playing Dev character in KANK. Do you think if KJO was to make KANK now, srk would now be comfortable playing the role?

about his comfortable and uncomfortable i don't know but what i know is that every person changes with time , when that movie got released may be he was not ready properly to essay that role so he felt uncomfortable.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Y Shud Men always be blamed for having extra marital affair, What About the Gals/Women cheating on their partner? Y this forum will always be targeting Male Celebs, always a -ve hatred for Men out here as if every Woman is Saint 

Dear they get bashed because forums gals get amused by doing So  .. please you don't get perplexed by this bashing because actors who get bashed are not affected themselves why should we be?? we should rather be part of that bashing and enjoyed themselves fully...
Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

who get bashed are not affected themselves why should we be?? 

By this logic y 2 even BASH when we know the person who is bashed is least bothered, Isn't it the same way like a dog is running after a car barking & people inside car are least bothered(EXAMPLE, Not saying 2 anyone)... Why 2 waste energy in bashing? Also when a fan defend they are made fun of... if people wanna enjoy bashing, let fans also defend, don't insult them.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

By this logic y 2 even BASH when we know the person who is bashed is least bothered, Isn't it the same way like a dog is running after a car barking & people inside car are least bothered(EXAMPLE, Not saying 2 anyone)... Why 2 waste energy in bashing? Also when a fan defend they are made fun of... if people wanna enjoy bashing, let fans also defend, don't insult them.

Dear i already explained the reason why forums members bash those stars , they bash those stars just to get amused by bashing  . So far i noticed only one thing here is that members try to engender fun by their hateful topics on Stars. as far as i think dog's barking and members' bashing on Stars both are far different things... are not they???
Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Dear i already explained the reason why forums members bash those stars , they bash those stars just to get amused by bashing  . So far i noticed only one thing here is that members try to engender fun by their hateful topics on Stars. as far as i think dog's barking and members' bashing on Stars both are far different things... are not they???

No, U have a very wrong idea, Bashers don't bash 2 have fun on Celeb, Here Bashing is done just to have fun on Fans, bashers love riling up fans 2 get diff. reactions. They hardly bother about the celeb they r bashing, it's the fanbase which is their entertainment.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

No, U have a very wrong idea, Bashers don't bash 2 have fun on Celeb, Here Bashing is done just to have fun on Fans, bashers love riling up fans 2 get diff. reactions. They hardly bother about the celeb they r bashing, it's the fanbase which is their entertainment.

Dear, i don't have a wrong idea , i have said what i saw here  .. fans are riled up only when they get personal with their favorite stars detractors and make derogatory remarks on them , their reason to get personal with detractors is that they don't gather strength to face positivity about their stars that is put by detractors here ..
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
bollywood is filled with fake persons