Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so once he said he felt uncomfortable playing Dev character in KANK. Do you think if KJO was to make KANK now, srk would now be comfortable playing the role? He always said gauri his better half but then what is priyanka? I don't blame on priyanka 100%. Srk is also to blame. Man o Man success got to him. now i see him in complete different way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chalo good zareena u have started realizing his true colours...😉
aish. thumbnail
Please don't use him as your DP. :) It seems hypocritical. =|
Secondly he is human at the end of the day so stop being so urghh!
And what the hell does this post really mean?
Sucks how people are so blehh!

Then there is the question, did they really have an affair? Now i might seem like a blind fan girl, but isn't the basic concept of an "affair" to have a relationship in the sly...? Tit seems like all this is a  trick to play with the media... It is extremely fishy that shahrukh and priyanka seemed all romantic and giggly in that hitrick roshan show considering some sources claiming that the affectionate behaviour started as soon as they spotted the media... They are actors, if they can fool us behind the cameras why can't they in real life...?

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so the srk priyanka affair is real..
aish. thumbnail
You seriously believe these rumors TM?
Well sad if your view about somebody can change within such a second! =|
hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

so the srk priyanka affair is real..

and as someone(reporter) said, SRK dumped PC for Gauri also real😆

hasini009 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

Okay so once he said he felt uncomfortable playing Dev character in KANK. Do you think if KJO was to make KANK now, srk would now be comfortable playing the role? He always said gauri his better half but then what is priyanka? I don't blame on priyanka 100%. Srk is also to blame. Man o Man success got to him. now i see him in complete different way.

Priyanka is his butter half cake😆

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Actors play characters ranging from rapists to theives to dacoits to police officers with ease. That doesnt mean they have had practice in real life too.
I m more put off by his latest movies, selection of scripts,looks(he did dig his own grave so), silly appearances in every tom,dick harry show and dancing in all weddings .Not really bothered about this link up rumour,still think its a PR trick

Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago