Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: saher_90

lovely work dearo...
love your colouring & styles..

Thank you :D glad you Love my coloring and style.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

req  1 3 joined yr koi bhi texing aur haaa 

Imma FUC**** delete you off my PM list, I've told you like million times i dont accept requests while im CLOSED! PLus, if i was even open your request will be rejected...You had no TEXT!!!!! please follow the rules or i delete you 😡
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

The MD sig is just GORGEOUS <3 Stunning girl (: 

Thank you soo much :D 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

sorry partner im commenting now but seems like I missed the last update .. itni jaldi jo update kar rahi ho tum 😆 but first im going to comment on this update ... I cannot get over that madhuri sig 😍 it is SO gorgeous .. hayee from the coloring, to blending, and then how perfectly you placed the pics together. even the pics you choose of her are awesome. she's my fav actress yaar .. i'll definetly have to use this soon .. 😳 the gurmeet and ragini one is lovely too. I want to watch that scene even though I don't watch jdj 😆 I think you did a great job with the sig even if the pics were LQ. 

Yep you did, and there was something specail in there for ou, so i even scrapped you :D But i guess you saw it cuzz you're using the siggs :D Yeah lekin aaj update nahi milne wala 😆  Thank you soo much re. ab main itni bhi perfect nahi hoo 😆 Thank you :) So i gotta make more siggs of her then?? Right 😳 Feel free to use :D Same here, I just watched that scene...I dont really watch Jdj, aww thank you..But i thought it turned out to be Crap 😆.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

this is my reply to your update on pg 112 😆 I hope it's okay that am commenting now .. I just HAD to comment on those sigs 😳 first of all, nisa is very lucky ;) she's gonna get some gorgeous sigs from you. I LOVE the 2nd sig you made for her .. I guess it's the coloring ... you don't usually make your sigs in that color. 

and the sigs you made for me <3 oyee I told you didn't have to .. I guess im also lucky since im getting sigs from you too 🤗 thank you so so soo muchh jaan. love you alot. you see im using them right now. and what can I say? I just love both soo much. I even love with kash sig you have as a freebie. and OMG that first arhi sig <3 it is SO beautiful hayee .. I can just feel the emotions through the siggy .. Idk if that makes sense 🤔😆

Okiee :D It's Perfectly fine 😉  Hahaha, are you jealous?? ell it's my luck some siggs turns out to be gawjuss and turns out to be crap... Yeah the was the second time i used that coloring :D  But for me, i had to!!  Awww, you call that to be Luckkyyy?? How SWEET!! :D No need to say thanks 😉 I Love YOU MORE!!❤️ Yeah, i tried to keep it different than your version :D YEPPIEE!!! your using them ;D yeah it makes sense 😆
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Done replying back to everyone
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
No updates today, But an important Note will be coming up :D wid a surprise
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Important Note with a Surprise

Hello people. First of all I'll give the Important note first.

People, Actually not all of you! Please Please Please stop sending me request, cuzz I'm NOT OPEN!!!! And I HATE Pm requests! Please stop...That'll get me mad and it'll cause me to not be open, Cuzz i was actually thinking to be open pretty soon. And if you dont follow my rules...I'll simply not accept your request, cuzz i cant punish other's cuzz of some people.

AND HERE COMES THE GOOD NEWS! 
I dont know if it is a surprise, Or what you'll call it. But I think it's pretty good.

Anyways, I was thinking to give you guys a Mixed update. Probably in my new shop. Lemme explain what i meant by a mixed update, Like i would combine to actors to create a couple, Like i did before when somebody requested me sigg, So i merged Virat's and Taani from tere liye pictures...to create a couple. did you guys get a clue...By what i mean?? you guys can suggest me two people to create a couple out of :D You can suggest as many as possible, And ill make 'em all 😃 

Here's the List, Please Suggest and I'll add 'em here 😊

List of Suggestions

1. Barun& Shilpa Anand
2. Arjun  & Jeevika (PM)
3.Sanaya & Vivian Dsena
4. Drashti & barun
5. Sanaya & karan tacker
6. Manvi & mayank
7. shahid & Asin
8. Ranbeer & Anushka
9. gurmeet & sanaya
10. Gurmeet and Daljeet
11. Barun & kratika
12. Barun & Debina
13. Arjun Kapoor & Sanaya
14. Ashish Kappor & sukriti
15. Hunar hali & Rithvik Dhanjani
16. Anuj Sachdeva & Dimple Jhangiani
17. Neil Bhatt & Krytsal D' Souza
18. Amrita rao & ranveer singh.
19. Gurmeet & Shilpa
20. Prachi desai & Vivian
21. Prachi desai & shahid
22. Barun & mahira khan
23. barun & Nisa sharma
24. Harshad & jennifer
25. Karan Kundra  additi Gupta.
26. Karan tacker & Deblina chatterjee
27. Ashish kapoor & sanaya
28. Gaurav Khanna & Sanaya
29. Deepika Padukone & Sharukh.
30. shilpa & karan wahi
31. Fawad Khan & anupriya Kapoor
32. Salman & kareena
33. Salman & anushka
34. Kareena & ranbeer
35. Kareena & Ranveer
36. Ragini Khanna & Harshad
37. Sanaya & KSG
38. Mohit & sukriti
39. Abhishek & Rani
40. Barun & drashti

Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Aww... like crossover couples siggies.
That sounds awesome.

My suggestion would be to have Barun and Shilpa Anand. (: Always wanted to knw how they'd look together 😳
Edited by --SweetFarwii-- - 11 years ago
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Do combine Arjun from PR with Jeevika from EHMMBH :)

Here are the caps :

its only for 1 sig :)

could u do it in a B&W version too? 

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/535540_267585063332835_172671185_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/577493_218315751621830_1337729707_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/600668_250025638432819_605054045_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/533459_443009879051835_1342070343_n.jpg

by any chance could u add this text?

all that time i was waiting for you and now when i found you i have no idea what to say because there's nothing i can compare you to because your out of the world.

and also add some of your text :)

THANKS GIRL <3

Edited by idreamaboutyou - 11 years ago