Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Superb dear !!
Thank you dear
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AASUS

Hey Sanaya πŸ€—

Yaay you crossed 100 Pages πŸ₯³

pg 102
-Virman colouring and texture are interesting mix. 
You tried different colours, sizes, texture, font style on all. That's cool  πŸ˜Ž

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3SUrtf0Ck [/YOUTUBE]
Hey, LOl thanks :D  yep i do that every single time :D
LOL, im in a hurry so didnt listen to the songs, but thanks :D
Originally posted by AmaZayn

I love them!! they all look great amazing work! :)
Glad you Loved them, and thank you :D
Originally posted by -Mema-

uff gawd!!!! ur work isso sooo GORGEOUSSS!~!! cant take my eyes off esp the arhi siggies they r amazinggg just loveee ur colouring ur style and ur textures totally stunning update 

Love Maria
thank you very much :d glad you Loved the coloring, style, and textures. once again thank you so much.
Originally posted by aashizin

woww amazing work dear loved it πŸ‘
Thank you soo much ;) and glad you Loved it
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

AWESOME YR NICE πŸ˜›WELLDONE MINDBLOWING YR
thank you very very very MUCH!
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

omg, you're almost done with this shop .. yipeee  this time i'll give a more lamba comment because you have more sigs in the update and also i'm not feeling lazy πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
and wow your update is all mixed with different sigs. 

gosh I haven't seen that performance by Krystle but the sig is beautiful. it must be annoying to use pics with tags in them :P and now that you told me that you use more than one textures on your siggies, it's more interesting to look at your creations πŸ˜† anyways that's smart and I only notice that in your creations. I lovee the kryan sig and definetly my fav in this update. I love the coloring on this sig ... one of your best colorings I guess and I like how you make one picture look so pretty ;) and the virman sig .. gosh I just love those pics of them. and omg you used 3 diff colorings on one sig .. someones a genius when making siggies πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜† the texture is just awesome on the BS one and that guy is hot β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ 
arhi sigs are AMAZING partner  you're making me want to watch the show again lol. i'm trying to but I feel so lazy πŸ˜† the last sig makes me so sad :( 

so jaldi se yeh shop finish karo .. I can't wait for your new one πŸ₯³ 
Yep, kinda excited but lazzy to type out new stuff :P  LOL, Lachli! πŸ˜†  yeah i just realized. same here :P Thanks...REALLY! you dont know how irritating it is! LOL, it think thats what most of the other siggy makers do as well...Now you're gonna notice every single thing..Even how many different textures i used right?? 🀣 glad you Loved that kryan sigg glad you Loved the coloring...woh toh bas mera style hai ;) yep, I know i Loved that picture of theirs! And we all shud know who that guy is...I'll make more to make you blush like that πŸ˜‰ thank you very much my partner!! then, YOU SHUD!  imma try to finish it by weekends.
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Comment edited pg 102 :) 
lemme go check ;)
are u busy yar
i scraped u but u didn't reply :(
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Me came second :'( 
Wohooo so technically I was first ennit hah see Zilla I reached their before yah πŸ˜Ž Now post ur comment on my purple name 🀣 ahaaa OMG such a beautiful update gosh KD siggy is just gawagus I loved her water dance it's was just sik marn πŸ˜³ Awww the couple aren't thy just cute I found em sooo cute lmaooo thyr very mushy mushy but oh we'll who cares thu just rock my screen marn :P aaah on 2 ArHi my love x I loved ur siggies thyr just effin brill mummi I can't wait 4 da Sanaya and drashti one I requested I'm sooo gonna use that one 4 ever lmaooo I'm never gonna take the off my dhabba :D x u better update soon and scrap me before yah do kaii so I can run and Res my place again πŸ˜³ Luv yah mummi <3 
LOL, you guys are so competitive πŸ˜† thank you veryy much. I haven't watched it yet...gonna watch it at night. you find them?? they ALREADY ARE!! Awww, My love as well ;)  glad you Loved my siggies imma post that tomorrow or by friday you'll have it πŸ˜‰ OKIEE?? and yeah im just too lazzy to make a good one...so you can place it in your dabba forever!!  Imma update first and then scrap you!