Sanayaz.Designz#6|C|Next shop Link-Pg153 - Page 68

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fend

wow awesome update loved all the siggies r just soo amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘ gr88 work keep making moreπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you, glad you Loved all the siggies, Sure :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

OMG! Sanaya! This is just amazing! I love this Maneet sigg! I haven't watched any of Geet, but this makes the top in the matter of Geet siggs! I mean, wow!!! It's pure gorgeousness! The way you wrote the text is so freakin cool! Amazing work! Truly amazing work!

And this Sanaya sigg is just out of this world! It's superb! Great job on the coloring! It matches the pics PERFECTLY and I love the whole greenish look!

Aww, thank you...glad you Loved that maaneet sigg. Same here i haven't watched geet, But they are just made for each other...A great couple, so i always liked 'em. OMG!! that means alot! Oh  i thought the coloring looked stupid on that sigg, cuzz my sister was giving me that compliment when she saw it...LOL anyway's glad to hear that it's good. :D and thank you very very very much <333
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sashazmohit

its gr8 m speechless esp maneetπŸ‘

thank you soo much :D
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

yeah you did, It was on pg 79 

Really?? i kinda realized hat too :D LOL Glad you Loved the coloring, that was a new coloring that i tried out :D 
Thank you, Sure use it ;)  glad you Loved my blending. Thank you veryy much

I KNEW IT. 😲
Gonna check that page and post a longgg comment. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Love your work! πŸ€—

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Amyy

The Sanaya one is soo sooo Perfect!😍

Its the best one among all !

thank you so so much, glad you Loved sanaya one the most :D
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madiha.

Wow! Simply beautiful. You're nearly reaching 100 pages. Congrats and good luck! <3

xoxo
Madiha

Thank you very much, LOL...somebody noticed that...but as closer im reaching to 100's the more lazier img etting bout opening the seventh shop LOL and thank you once again
CrazzyFGalleria thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail
 Ur such a lazy ass mummi update soon me waiting :D 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~Saraa~

I KNEW IT. 😲
Gonna check that page and post a longgg comment. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Love your work! πŸ€—

LOL, im trying to update more than 3 times a week...Might update today as well, but in that last update there's Only two freebies and all requests :P aww..glad you Love my work 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CrazzyFGalleria

Ur such a lazy ass mummi update soon me waiting :D 

why r you commenting from this account? and yes im a lazzy bum...but cant update right now...Though i have it ready, its saved in my computer...and im currently using my laptop will probably update after 3 hours :D and guess what?? i made tree siggs...And the update after the one imma post today there will be KAsh in it :D
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

why r you commenting from this account? and yes im a lazzy bum...but cant update right now...Though i have it ready, its saved in my computer...and im currently using my laptop will probably update after 3 hours :D and guess what?? i made tree siggs...And the update after the one imma post today there will be KAsh in it :D

I was logged on and I forgot that's why but I'm back 🀣 ohhh kash yay I'm sooo happi I haven't made kash siggies in like ages I'm defo gonna make soon but I can't find any nice HD pics of em anymore thyr all like fizzy and that