Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

oye no need to say thank you yaar .. 
alright jaldi se you make them 

ohh yeah about that ðŸ¤” ðŸ¤£ hey it's your fault for not remembering .. and plus I dont tell people stuff .. if they remember then that's fine ðŸ˜† oyee don't worry about it ðŸ˜†

I can't right now..Using laptop and then brother's sitting in the room...so not right now :P But i never knew your birthdate? i never asked you bout it...But you could've atleast told me 2-3 month's BEFORE! You a meniee! how can i not worry bout it re?? you are my best budy foreva!! if i make something for you...wud you still use it? so it was JUNE 26TH?
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
cute update
loved them
awesome colouring
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

omg this is our chance to spam here 

Oyeee what do you mean by spamming?? you forgot your own word?? that you used to call it? IT's called DROOLING!!😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Answered yah back in my Shop chck Mummi :) 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Answered yah back in my Shop chck Mummi :) 

I did it before you even commented here ;)
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii

cute update
loved them
awesome colouring
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

hey, thank you veryy much glad you Loved them. keep waiting and no problem about PM
saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

Oyeee what do you mean by spamming?? you forgot your own word?? that you used to call it? IT's called DROOLING!!😳

HAWW you're right I called it drooling ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤£ wow it's been so long na .. issliye I forgot 
saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

I can't right now..Using laptop and then brother's sitting in the room...so not right now :P But i never knew your birthdate? i never asked you bout it...But you could've atleast told me 2-3 month's BEFORE! You a meniee! how can i not worry bout it re?? you are my best budy foreva!! if i make something for you...wud you still use it? so it was JUNE 26TH?

alright don't worry. just remember before her bday. i'm so worried about having sigs for her ya know. if you know anywhere I can req let me know :) 

ok chal next time I will remind you .. oh idk if you knew or not .. if you didnt phir im sorry :) of course i'd still use it but you dont have to do anything lol ... lekin next year you better make my bday special ðŸ˜³ 

and yes it was 26th June .. and can I know yours so I know haha 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

HAWW you're right I called it drooling ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤£ wow it's been so long na .. issliye I forgot 

what!! ðŸ˜²how can you forget this word!!  Lol, im just overreacting LOL
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

alright don't worry. just remember before her bday. i'm so worried about having sigs for her ya know. if you know anywhere I can req let me know :) 

ok chal next time I will remind you .. oh idk if you knew or not .. if you didnt phir im sorry :) of course i'd still use it but you dont have to do anything lol ... lekin next year you better make my bday special ðŸ˜³ 

and yes it was 26th June .. and can I know yours so I know haha 

i requested for a sigg for myself from preet's shop...Shud've told me before i wud've requested it for her instead Re! yeah ill make about 2-3 for her!

Off course I WILL! i Promise...If school keeps me busy, ill still make it specail!   LOL, october 10th, but you were a little upset wid me weren't you?? cuzz you thought i didnt remember it?