8/4-It makes sense now!!

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag0aDYu6FRs&context=C483a93fADvjVQa1PpcFMvaAYMXsVM3uoRTa9EaBMPRQa9Iv41fl4=

Credit for the link to video uploader.

The first time Sati met Mahadev. This scene brings tears to my eyes, and honestly that doesn't happen very often. Her expression as she watches Shivji is simply indescribeable. At the time though I didn't understand the depth of why she was so awed after meeting Shivji for the first time. Of course he was Mahadev, but since Sati had never been afflilated with Shivji before her behaviour came across as incomprehensible. However, the marriage that took place today highlights the significance of that first meeting. Sati as an incarnation of Shakti actually represents the latter in this scene. It is Shakti who can be seen shedding those tears sanguinely, finally reunited with her husband who had sacrificed her under Brahma's request all those years ago.

I love DKDM.

Thanks for reading guys! xo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wohaaa.@nm2(would love to know your name😃..)🤗  my dear friend welcome to this beautiful forum of a AWESOME SHOW ever.DKDM.😍Aw..feels great to see another sweet person joining this brigade of DKDM maniacs..Another feather in our cap..Be with us..& lets relive the beauty of LOVE & passion like NEVER BEFORE & AFTER..mahadev -Sati..(Mohit Mouni) RULZZZ..ROCKKSSS..!!❤️YUP that first meetin ahhh..cant get over that & actually if you see each & every moment has been a EPIC..A clas of its own..so suttle yet so impactful of moments ...Gosh I can go on & on..mein toh hoon hi Mahadev Sati ki deewani😆 😳so let me cut it here..Great post Loved it..Keep doing more..👏
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you to :

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80paras99rythmdivinepooji2012swetha_chridhithakurshruti.nil**esha**deboleena.mannaTOTAL-ROMANTICmnx12,

@
TOTAL-ROMANTIC,
Aw! Thank you for the very warm welcome! :) *hugs* Glad you enjoyed the post!! xx