Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anand. I thought the movie was really good. there are certain kind of people that come into your life for even less than a min, but they change so much about you. A mutual relationship exists as soon as you meet someone. People who have left you behind have a way to comeback in your life somehow, someway.  Edited by Theatre - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Theatre

Anand. I thought the movie was really good. there are certain kind of people that come into your life for even less than a min, but they change so much about you. A mutual relationship exists as soon as you meet someone. People who have left you behind have a way to comeback in your life somehow, someway. 

I agree with this. There are certain people that you connect with very easily.. as soon as you meet them.. and then there are others.. you can be with them for your whole lifetime.. but you will still have a hard time connecting with them.
Stanley Ka Dabba. I hope we get to see Amole Gupte's version of TZP some day. 

---------------------

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

I liked Ek Main Aur Ek Tu. The story was presented in a non dramatic way...no fuss...not preachy...but managed to say/show things that many will have issues with...I loved it! 

I watched Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu last night. I thought the second half dragged a bit but overall a no nonsense, non dramatic, simple movie. I liked it. Imran was okay but Kareena was fabulous. It's one of her best characters. 

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I so agree about wanting to see Amol Gupte's version of TZP. Aamir's perspective of the story was the definition of manipulative in my book! 
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron and all the Basu Chatterjee and Hrishida masterpieces :)

edit: spelling
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

3 Idiots .. ðŸ˜†.. does that fall into the category, i guess not. I can't think of any other one..

😆😆😆

Meena can't think beyond 3 Idiots...  ðŸ˜† Laughed after the whole day   ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shootout at lokhandwala Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The Dirty Picture. 
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I watched Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu last night. I thought the second half dragged a bit but overall a no nonsense, non dramatic, simple movie. I liked it. Imran was okay but Kareena was fabulous. It's one of her best characters. 

ya actually Kareena did a fab job...she didn't go OTT...she played the energetic crazy girl without going overboard...
Originally posted by: marimbaohidimba

😆😆😆

Meena can't think beyond 3 Idiots...  ðŸ˜† Laughed after the whole day   ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

well, thats the only movie i liked in years.. still, nothing tops it..😆😆

Jaane nahi denge tujhe, jaane tujhe denge nahi..