Posted: 12 years ago
Bollywood movies are all about emotional manipulation... giving inspiration.. they are heavy.. preachy at times.. black and white.. Which movies do you think are non-manipulative.. are straighforward..don't try to make a certain point.. but leave it to the viewer to decide... and take away whatever they wanna take from that movie. Edited by ladygaga. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Stanley ka dabba : subtle and interesting take in regards to child labor and how to appreciate the kids..

Chameli: "Baas pyaar ho na chahiye." Subtle points in regards to relationship and how nothing is wrong if there is love between two people (ie. gay, lesbian, bi and straights)..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A Wednesday... The underlying message was portrayed in a very subtle way and non-manipulative too... 👍🏼
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked Ek Main Aur Ek Tu. The story was presented in a non dramatic way...no fuss...not preachy...but managed to say/show things that many will have issues with...I loved it! 
@ cho: I still haven't watched SKD.. need to watch it for sure.. everyone praises it so much.

@ Maddy: Agreed!! A wednesday is smooth ride.. its very suble and the suspense is great.

@ Lifeo: I haven't watched EMAET yet.. but people have said that it is imran's best performance.. so i will surely watch it after my exams get over.
Edited by ladygaga. - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Udaan...I think it deserved to be a far greater hit than it was!

3 Idiots .. 😆.. does that fall into the category, i guess not. I can't think of any other one..

-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dil Chahta hai a lighthearted comedy. Edited by -Nakshatra- - 12 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ladygaga Imran was goood! I can watch the movie again just for him! And he looked hot too *ah those khakis and blue shirts* :-)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Gandhi My Father was non-manipulative.
Otherwise silly comedies like Housefull, Ready, Golmal etc are non-manipulative.