Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't think there is any reason or logic behind the 6 months clause... Its just random... A pavement for Khushi to leave RM and the repentance track to start... I toh didn't even ponder upon the 6 months thing... just left it for the cv's to solve... ðŸ˜† 

P.S. Spoke to mussy yesterday... She misses us 

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My guess is that Anjali is already 3 months gone and he wants to protect her during her pregnancy -- I guess she had problems conceiving so the third semester confirmation on pregnancy is OK. He will tell her after the baby is born and let her take a decision on Shyam.  He will in the meanwhile clean up any asset distributions that have been made in their joint names so that he secures Anjali's and the baby's future. The six months ensures that there is a timeline to the MU --they can't go on for ever right ... and an exit option for both Arnav and Khushi to mend their relationship. it is also an exit option for Khushi and Shyam to get together after the revelation --- I guess Arnav thinks that he can handle that better after 6 months when his sis is out of her tender/delicate state.

All guesses ...again not sure...Anjali is not showing at all... and she is eating papayas and doing general stufff that a pregnant woman would not do!
me_says thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Perhaps they did focus groups and realised that the 6 months is a magical number - reasonably long enough so as to milk it for drama potential and not so long that the audience will want to stab themselves.

🤣🤣
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think they simply added the 6 months clause since he can tell khushi that i hate u and i dont want to keep u forever...he just wants to show he hates her...which actually is he loves her...this 6 months clause is simply put by him during marriage...since if just marries her for lifetime...khushi will think y did he want to marry me lifetime if he hates her so much...and if CV's show khushi marrying arnav for lifetime...then khushi would b happiest since she is marrying the one she loves...so to add complications in the love story...so that khushi and arnav can fight they added this 6 months marriage...

i think this 6 months words added by arnav doesnt have any relevance...it just added by him to remind khushi that he doesnt love her...just how when arnav was attracted to khushi ... how he convinced himself that he hates her as she is a gold digger...same way he is using this 6 months clause.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't live in India, but I believe there is a six-month waiting period for divorce notices to the spouse? 

If so, then that explains the six months.

Poor Arnav is clueless that Khushi is not here for 6 months..but with him forever to stay!😆
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 12 years ago
a silly thought came to my mind , ofcourse i dnt want this to b the reason as i am totally in love with arnav nd khushi but wat came to mind is... divorce is only available after 6 months of marriage
chopsticks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soha1988

I don't think we should look into it that much, i just think it was a random date, it doesn't really mean anything. The only thing that arnav could be thinking of is once anjali delivers she'd be okay to handle the "shock" that her husband loves someone else, and maybe he plans on disclosing the truth to anjali once its "safe" for her to process the info. Maybe he thinks she might have some weird pregnancy complication if she finds out the truth abhi, so his ultimate plan might be to get his sis and the baby away from shaam and khushi once n for all. But only after anjali delivers. Other than that, i really don't think the 6 months deadline holds any meaning. Its an indian soap after all, we shouldn't expect it to be too mysterious ! :D

I second you.
Plus---  12 months would have been a long time and it's completion did require a leap or else story would hv stagnated. 3 months wd hv been a really short time for revealing facts and other stuff. So 12 months and 3 months hold no sensible meaning. 6 months, it is a random, predictable owing to mis-understandings.. I mean anybody would prefer 6months over 7 or 8, there ain't any logic. Idk what I just said.. lol!

go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think that he did that not to save his di's marriage, if he wanted to do that he wouldn't have said that to her at the first place, remember he went n told her the truth, but Anjali fainted, he couldn't tell her about Shyam coz he found out she is pregnant, now you can't tell a pregnant woman who is in her first semester, there are chances of miscarriage, considering Anjali's nature n the fact that she could finally have child after few years..so ASR did everything to save his Sis's baby and Sis's life not her marriage per say...now Anjali must be 1 to 1.5 month pregnant when she found out, n after 6 months it will be about 7.5 month, by that time, even if she learns truth it would not affect baby's life, she might have a premature baby or something in worst case, but she would still be able to deliver the baby..that's the logic I can think of..he is concerned of his di learning the truth about creep, but he is more concerned about his Di n the baby to be..I think somewhere in his mind he knows Shyam is not going to change
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I don't think there is any reason or logic behind the 6 months clause... Its just random... A pavement for Khushi to leave RM and the repentance track to start... I toh didn't even ponder upon the 6 months thing... just left it for the cv's to solve... ðŸ˜† 

P.S. Spoke to mussy yesterday... She misses us 

ya i know..she replied my email yesterday :)