Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: Raghav Raghav Raghav (Page 96)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39255

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
but...
this kisan thing seriously needs to be clarified by hcROFL

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i was just going thru desh forum...pages wen prem's death track had aired...
ppl had actually gone beserk!
all for one person and that was prem...
wat amazed me most was that the audience was in no mood tpo settle just for prem...but "harshad as prem"
 
neways sam...gotta get khushi  from school..
will u be here after 3 pm?
then we can finish off this fc today..and still dream of hitting the target!ROFL
Oh yeah I remember those days.. thuogh i was not active on the forum.. i used to read all the posts.. and the worst was i always walked around with a heavy heart! I never knew one char.. and that too fictional would affect me so badly.. I did all kinds of stuff just to get out of that mood.. but no.. i used to be back to thinking!
 
Then i tgt what if EK gets bcak another guy as Prem would i accept it.. and thats when reality hit me.. i was not missing Prem but actually missing HC as PremClap! i knew there would not be a replacement ever! It either has to be HC or the show can go on with no Prem
 
ok vandy... I might be here as i said i am suposed to be free today.. unless some one comes with some workAngryLOL
 
Yes yes... Lets not stop dreaming... we never know it might just turn out to be true!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

but...
this kisan thing seriously needs to be clarified by hcROFL
I think HC continued talking after saying kisan in that interview.. but they edited that part.AngryAngry. i think he gave the reason as to why Angry.. dont know i just felt he continued talking which was edited!
 
if not then yes make this the second question in your list.. first being.. "why is shadow called shadow"ROFLROFLROFL i know we have come up with our own answers but i want to know the answer from the man himself Wink
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39255

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oh yeah I remember those days.. thuogh i was not active on the forum.. i used to read all the posts.. and the worst was i always walked around with a heavy heart! I never knew one char.. and that too fictional would affect me so badly.. I did all kinds of stuff just to get out of that mood.. but no.. i used to be back to thinking!
 
Then i tgt what if EK gets bcak another guy as Prem would i accept it.. and thats when reality hit me.. i was not missing Prem but actually missing HC as PremClap! i knew there would not be a replacement ever! It either has to be HC or the show can go on with no Prem
 
ok vandy... I might be here as i said i am suposed to be free today.. unless some one comes with some workAngryLOL
 
Yes yes... Lets not stop dreaming... we never know it might just turn out to be true!
aww samLOLLOLLOLLOL
fact is...it was hc who made prem soo adorable...
had it been some other guy playing the character...i don't think it would've been the same thing!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39255

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I think HC continued talking after saying kisan in that interview.. but they edited that part.AngryAngry. i think he gave the reason as to why Angry.. dont know i just felt he continued talking which was edited!
 
if not then yes make this the second question in your list.. first being.. "why is shadow called shadow"ROFLROFLROFL i know we have come up with our own answers but i want to know the answer from the man himself Wink
i hate the raddi editors of that showAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
oki sam...its a dealROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Sorry I got stuck up with work Angry
 
Will be back later in the day! And yes.. Prem was THE prem only bcoz HC decided to make him so! No matter what anyone has to say.. Big smile
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I suppose I am just too farigh todayErmm
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
and why aren's u guys are still not done with this FC

we were suppose to have 75th by May 17 and today is 27th
holy crap
today is 27th
how are we going to finish 4 fcsStern Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1209   Views: 56581

-Alina- 1209 56581 04 August 2011 at 4:31am by x-Sundas-x
Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Maha-   Replies: 1195   Views: 52499

-Maha- 1195 52499 03 July 2011 at 9:28pm by Soaps1
Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1194   Views: 48747

-vandy- 1194 48747 05 June 2011 at 10:30pm by sam123_0
Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1198   Views: 48524

-Alina- 1198 48524 17 May 2011 at 12:37am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75816

-vandy- 1195 75816 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index