Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: Raghav Raghav Raghav (Page 88)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39251

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Originally posted by -vandy-

Eyes closed, fist ready to punch, nostrils all flared up... hayye marr jawa!!!!! Without seeing much we can feel exactly what Raghav is going through right now!
will plzz stop dyingAngry
we need to finish this fc!LOLLOLLOLLOL

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

oki i give inLOLLOLLOL
so maybe its hc's knack for small detailing that he is using the same pair for raghav!
i donno why...
but i have a gut feeling ki raghav is indeed very very rich!
Ofcourse.. Raghav's got to be a rich guy.. there is no doubt there.. otherwise it is not easy to have this kinda confidence in life.. the way he keeps going in and coming out of jail is amazing!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

this soo helps me imagine chhota hc in cross belts...
punished in his class for keeping on staring at "lambi choti " wali girlLOLLOLLOL
Vandy Angry i am at work stop messing with my imaginationAngry
 
But hayye mein maar jawa... that cute chota HC.. imagine if grown up can give so innocent looking looks... chote ne tho sab ki baja dali hogi LOLLOL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39251

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
damn..
i was going to create a post in dsddsb forum..
and created it in bcfc forum...
i need a break!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

damn..
i was going to create a post in dsddsb forum..
and created it in bcfc forum...
i need a break!
LOLLOLwho is bcfc?
 
Anyways take a break... even i will get back to work now!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39251

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Vandy Angry i am at work stop messing with my imaginationAngry
 
But hayye mein maar jawa... that cute chota HC.. imagine if grown up can give so innocent looking looks... chote ne tho sab ki baja dali hogi LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL
u won't believe few days back on of the gb pages floated a pic..
claiming it was hc's pic...
thank god sugi...is the intelligent one...
she said that the child in pic had too big ears to be hc!LOLLOLLOLLOL
 
sam...i'm dying to see chhota hcOuch
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39251

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Ofcourse.. Raghav's got to be a rich guy.. there is no doubt there.. otherwise it is not easy to have this kinda confidence in life.. the way he keeps going in and coming out of jail is amazing!
yeaLOLLOLLOL
but the biggest question is..
if he's rich...
y is he on the road!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

LOLLOLLOLLOL
u won't believe few days back on of the gb pages floated a pic..
claiming it was hc's pic...
thank god sugi...is the intelligent one...
she said that the child in pic had too big ears to be hc!LOLLOLLOLLOL
 
sam...i'm dying to see chhota hcOuch
LOLLOLLOL sugii sure is the intelligent pagal we have.. thank god for such mercies on usLOL
 
Yes me too.. but i have a feeling we might not get to see them..  HC likes to keep his personal life to himself and i respect him for that.. so he will never disclose those pics.. unless ofcourse he is kind enough to show you when yuo meet him.. yuo can take a pic chori se and post them here Wink 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1209   Views: 56580

-Alina- 1209 56580 04 August 2011 at 4:31am by x-Sundas-x
Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Maha-   Replies: 1195   Views: 52498

-Maha- 1195 52498 03 July 2011 at 9:28pm by Soaps1
Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1194   Views: 48732

-vandy- 1194 48732 05 June 2011 at 10:30pm by sam123_0
Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1198   Views: 48515

-Alina- 1198 48515 17 May 2011 at 12:37am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75814

-vandy- 1195 75814 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index