Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a question.. when Mohan came back with the original degree at the end.. why were the desai's not called for a photo session... why was Tilu missing😡😡😡 I loved that kid.. he was cute

Dont any one dare blame me for anything.. I just finished watching DP scenes..so decided to ask my ever-so-valid questions😆😆
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam123_0

That was such an honest confession by Onu... and I loved Laboni maa's reaction after that line..

Sam onu was always direct dil se😳
He always believed wat his heart said😳
VandyP thumbnail

I have a question.. when Mohan came back with the original degree at the end.. why were the desai's not called for a photo session... why was Tilu missing😡😡😡 I loved that kid.. he was cute

Dont any one dare blame me for anything.. I just finished watching DP scenes..so decided to ask my ever-so-valid questions😆😆

sabse pehle u answer my question😡
Way was the need of that photo session?🥱
And y tilu?😡
Y not junior mohan
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

sabse pehle u answer my question😡

Way was the need of that photo session?🥱
And y tilu?😡
Y not junior mohan

Ab naakli degree ke saath photo lee thi na pehle... so this time they got one with the aasli degree also 🥱

mohan was gone for 1 month NOT 1 year.. junior mohan kaha se aata itni jaldi... and anyways I would have killed the CVs if they had shown Kastur with a baby without mohan being around... I have had enough of HC char having kids when the father is not around 🤣🤣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤣
urooj beta...ye pop corn nahi hai🤣
sirf corn hai🤣

🤣🤣
lolxxx dii meriii ammi sorry mujhe laga tha pop corn kha raha tha raghav jerry ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

urooj i don't work on weekends🤣
seedhe monday ko milenge🤣

diii mujhe chahiyeee pics kitni dair mat kiyaa kar jaldiii uploading karooo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
ok dii no problem aram se kar le na monday tak pura karna 19 april mobile phone wala and 21st corn wala rahgav jerry k liyeee ðŸ¤£ 21st april viraj ki pics uploading mat karna thankuuu diii ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤—
thank god dere was no chota MOHAN..🤔
better, cos varna MOHAN wud b unaware of him, nd once again 4 d 3rd tym HC's character wud b an unknown father when he was having equal contribution in d kid's birth.🤣
u know guys i fear dat wenRAGHAV is madly in luv wid SIA, nd VIRAAJ returns back, d police might file a fake case against RAGHAV nd imprison him nd torture him under VIRAAJ's order...🥺
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

u know guys i fear dat wenRAGHAV is madly in luv wid SIA, nd VIRAAJ returns back, d police might file a fake case against RAGHAV nd imprison him nd torture him under VIRAAJ's order...🥺

Jo hua nahi hai... usse ke bare me soch ke why are you crying now...

jab hoga tab dekhege!
VandyP thumbnail

Ab naakli degree ke saath photo lee thi na pehle... so this time they got one with the aasli degree also 🥱

mohan was gone for 1 month NOT 1 year.. junior mohan kaha se aata itni jaldi... and anyways I would have killed the CVs if they had shown Kastur with a baby without mohan being around... I have had enough of HC char having kids when the father is not around 🤣🤣

🥱🥱🥱🥱
yea...thank god u mentioned this...
talk abt advancing technology🤣🤣
but atleast they could've given the news...
humaawei imagine kar lete🤣