Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood chitchat #63-let's rock it right now now - Page 59

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm out too for now guys. Gotta keep doing this god damn research paper. Will be back later when i begin slacking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

I've a thing against canceriansπŸ€”

S-va😭

Awww Ritisie why? Cry I'm a cancerian Cry
This content was originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

Begum and Jess: I GTG now so if y'all are interested I'll PM you guys about the signs later πŸ˜† and I'm no jyotish so yeah it's just whatever I know.

TC everybody!

edit: Dex I hate y'all because I've been stabbed endlessly by you hos and Scorps πŸ˜† but ya know I adore you πŸ€—

Adios.

Fair enough but next time, you better write an analysis on virgos too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See ya Taco.πŸ€—
Where is Nkapoor? She will like this post.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bangalore: Beaten and burnt by her father, baby Afreen dies

inShare

Bangalore: Three-month-old baby Afreen, who was allegedly beaten and abused by her father, died of cardiac arrest in Bangalore on Wednesday. Afreen, who was admitted to Bangalore's Vani Vilas hospital on Sunday, suffered a massive cardiac arrest on Wednesday at 10:40 AM and died at 11:10 AM after all efforts to revive her by the doctors failed.

Professor of Paediatrics at Vani Vilas Hospital R Premalatha said that multiple convulsions could have led to the cardiac arrest.

National Commission for Protection of Child Rights Chairperson Shanta Sinha said, "This is very tragic and sad. The case should be brought to a logical ending. The mother will have to be given full cooperation and protection."

Nina Nayak of the Child Rights Protection Commission said a Quick Response Unit needs to be set up to attend to such cases on time.

Her condition had started to worsen from Tuesday, forcing the doctors to seek help from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS).

Her father Umar Farooq allegedly wanted a boy, and started torturing and abusing Afreen after she born. Umar Farooq has already been arrested and sent to jail. Her mother, who allegedly witnessed the abuse and torture, wants the strictest possible punishment for him.

Baby Afreen was admitted to the paediatric intensive care in the hospital on Sunday after allegedly being beaten up by Umar Farooq. She had cigarette burns on her head and a dislocated neck.

😑😑😑🀒🀒😭😭😭🀬🀬🀬

Her "father" should be beaten and burnt as well. this is freaking DISGUSTING.

RIP Baby Afreen. You're in a much better place now...free of pain.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Poor thing...I was hoping atleast she would make it.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

This place is dead. πŸ˜†

Even the MOTW has slowed down. Must be a busy hump day.

Yea RTH...this is probably the loneliest this CC has been. I am tempted to sing...Lonely...I'm so lonely...I have nobody to call my own,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

By the way, is anyone else getting the heebie jeebies by looking at one of the face/foot pics Shak posted. 😡Evertime I scroll down the page, my arm hairs seem to rise up. I'm skipping page 93 of that motw or scrolling really fast with my eyes closed. πŸ˜΅

Hi Munna....aaj kya paka rahe ho...I mean kisko paka rahe ho?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Yea RTH...this is probably the loneliest this CC has been. I am tempted to sing...Lonely...I'm so lonely...I have nobody to call my own,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

By the way, is anyone else getting the heebie jeebies by looking at one of the face/foot pics Shak posted. 😡Evertime I scroll down the page, my arm hairs seem to rise up. I'm skipping page 93 of that motw or scrolling really fast with my eyes closed. πŸ˜΅

I have AdBlock, so I had to see only a hobbit foot which I blocked immediately. It kind of is a bummer, as I don't see most images. But it is good when I'm at work.