Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

Her birthday was okay...my plan was ruined by unexpected guests but I gifted her her fav. perfume she was so happy. I missed you too, how was your week, Ms.Yoga hottie instructor?

Thanks lol

So how are you? 

Originally posted by: God.

why do you have a hairy akshay on ur av?

aiwein hi...
I wanted that hairy pic of Akki where you laughed ur guts out as my dp but I didnt wanna puke at my own profile's picture so a little decent one is on there.

Dex.. still searching for navy pumps..?
akki = mangal
hairy carpet = mangal
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meena1

oh, i can imagine.. i saw Gaga live, and she was amzing..

i went to get bubble tea with a co-worker.. the paki dude went to college with my coworker who is also paki..  he wanted to get together for lunch or something.. i said we'll see.

That's cool..

just  like LA so much to do in NY...I really enjoyed it when was doing an externship...
do you still blog and all? I rem you had it up on here? 
Meena - go for it! πŸ₯³

God - Cmon, dont be so sneaky, tell me how you do it! 

Rits - I'v decided not to go out on my birthday because I dont like celebrating it on weekdays so I'm cooking a fancy schmancy meal for my family and my best friend. I'm gonna have a five course meal with Smoked salmon, watercress soup, baked goat cheese salad, grilled vegetable paninis, cheesecake and lots of other stuff! 

Originally posted by: wat_up

That's cool..

just  like LA so much to do in NY...I really enjoyed it when was doing an externship...
do you still blog and all? I rem you had it up on here? 

NY is fun.. i might go to LA in the summer..  where did you do your externship..?

i haven't really published much.. the blog is there, no new posts..

Meena - go for it! πŸ₯³

God - Cmon, dont be so sneaky, tell me how you do it! 

Rits - I'v decided not to go out on my birthday because I dont like celebrating it on weekdays so I'm cooking a fancy schmancy meal for my family and my best friend. I'm gonna have a five course meal with Smoked salmon, watercress soup, baked goat cheese salad, grilled vegetable paninis, cheesecake and lots of other stuff! 

damn girl, you cooking all that..??

nah, i am gonna pass on it.. i am still hung over..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When is your B'day? Is it coming soon??

at red : yummmy!!!"slurp"

You are so talented frn.
You can cook like Gordon , knit like Granny, talk like a girly girl and gutsy like a popcorn.

you are such a 4G

ok that was so lameπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

damn girl, you cooking all that..??

nah, i am gonna pass on it.. i am still hung over..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well of course I'm gonna get the smoked salmon from the store πŸ˜†. Cheescake or fruit tarts, my dad will get. The soup, most likely my dad will be making. The rest will be all by me. And yes, I'm gonna make fried green tomatoes as well!  πŸ˜ƒ

and what?? Cmonnn, give it a shot Meena! Make him your rebound guy πŸ˜†