Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

@Billa: I'm going all over the North this time. Where are some good places to hit up? I definitley will be going to the major tourist sites, but are there are special places not a lot of people know about.

U r lucky this time summer has arrived late n less hot weather, North side, i m very bad at suggesting as from last experiences i hesitate 2 tell ðŸ˜† , friend of mine from canada came n i sent him 2 some places, coming back he was with full of complaints ðŸ˜†

Now what kind of interest u are, u may search through net, i m in delhi, so 1st preference i wud suggest 2 u will be city of india - delhi - lots of changes, metros are there, cool hang out places like CP cannaught place, south delhi posh area, lots of malls, also badhkal lake... it depends... foodie special chandni chawk, if u come chandni chawk, do visit paranthey wali gali...😆 

baaki jaar search karlena.. i m bad at telling this thing ðŸ˜†
Cotillion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Jericho: but I felt that even in the book we were never really sure if they were being sexual or just mingling with dark magic. Also, they havn't even shown Stannis's wife yet. Whats up with that? The mellisandrei connection is suppoesed to be through his wife.

Hmm, i don't particularly like Asha. She's okay. I prefer Danery's far more as a female character. I love the sandsnake girls from Dorne. Gendry is one of my favourite characters as well. I love the casting for him in the show (chris from Skins)

I don't think they are going to show his wife this season, but i could be wrong. They haven't shown Edmure, Blackfish in last season also.  And there has been no casting news for Ramsey.
I am guessing most of the non-readers are not going to take Stannis serious until that thing happens.
One of the best thing about this series is that their are so many character that it become difficult to decide who your fav is.I don't really dislike any character, though there are some character which i find boring sometimes. I like sansa, Arya, Asha, sandsnakes .
@stannis/Mel I don't think stannis is sexually interested in Mel(neither in his wife). he just slept with her to make god of light happy.
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Billa: lol don't worry, i love to explore. I don't have much complaints about India, only that I tend to get sick very easily cause my immune system is crap. 

My favorite part about India is how loud and crazy it is. I love the heat, i love the food, the history, the way everyone is in a hurry and how crowded it gets. 

Canada in comparison is dull with too much space for my liking. 

I like going to old historical sites and I love shopping and being in the heart of the city. I will definitely be visiting Delhi. I am going with my family and meeting up with all my relatives there. My cousin's a military gal, so she will be taking me all over the north. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Priya

I called my friend & ask him some places... If u like hilly area, then 2 destination - Himachal Pradesh & Kashmir. 2 fav. tourist destination in HP is Dharamshala & Maclaudganj. next is Shimla.

will let u know more if i get more info.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Bye Priya, C u later, Take care :)
Thanks Billa! That's very sweet of you. Yeah, keep me informed if you remember any cool places.  I'm excited to go down South of India too. Ahh, Kerala is so lush and cool and green. Madras is fast, hot and full of life. You should go visit the south if you ever get the chance.  

Alright tata for now 
Edited by TintinleMechant - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hiya Priya what's upEdited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Hey jess, nm. Researching for a paper. What are you up to? whats new
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey jess, nm. Researching for a paper. What are you up to? whats new

P
Cool, just at work..getting lessons ready..today might be busy which is good. Will be taking students out on a short trip in the air later...but the preparing part takes long...

So you going to India that's cool..I too love to travel, it's exciting 

What you researching on?
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Researching on the works of 4 specific authors and their post-colonial and cultural critique of human rights. Then looking into another scholar for his response to the crituques.

After this i will concoct a paper on my findings and my opinion.

So much work. I need a billion coffee's right now.   hah.
How long have you been flying for?