Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Awesome! That's exactly what I'd do! Which man on TV is the hottest Erotic? Who would you go gay for? Like I'd totally do Eliza Dushku. ðŸ˜ģ

William Levy from Dancing With The Stars darling.  ðŸ˜ģ
Noone likes William Levy?  He is muy caliente!  ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Noone likes William Levy?  He is muy caliente!  ðŸ˜

So you like them super clean studs, eh Erotic? Have you ever fantasized man on man action with him?Ever had a  wet dream?ðŸ˜ģ

So you like them super clean studs, eh Erotic? Have you ever fantasized man on man action with him?Ever had a  wet dream?ðŸ˜ģ

Yes, Yes, and Yes!  ðŸ˜ģI imagined doing him when I saw him in Jennifer Lopez's "I'm With You" video.  He surely knows how to please his men with that hot tongue and supersexy bottom!  

Yes, Yes, and Yes!  ðŸ˜ģI imagined doing him when I saw him in Jennifer Lopez's "I'm With You" video.  He surely knows how to please his men with that hot tongue and supersexy bottom!  

Nice! Would you be up for showing him your bollywood moves in the bed, Erotic?ðŸ˜ģ

Nice! Would you be up for showing him your bollywood moves in the bed, Erotic?ðŸ˜ģ

I think we could have a threesome with another Greek God, Hrithik.  ðŸ˜ģ  I will show him Aish and Hrithik DVD's all night long!

I think we could have a threesome with another Greek God, Hrithik.  ðŸ˜ģ  I will show him Aish and Hrithik DVD's all night long!

I do not like Hrithik but anything for ya Erotic. So you Levy and Hrithik. Where would you be on the bed? Smooshed in between? On the right? Or, on the left? ðŸ˜ģ
Where is Eraser when you need her?  She always ditches me in my time of need!  ðŸ˜†

Why are you laughing, jaaneman?😆
This spamming is hard work!    But it is worth it.