Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

ðŸĪ— Gracias!  I like you to taco.  Your name is so creative.  You came from Debate Mansion right?  I have posted some topics there.  I love that section.  But, my main home is Bollywood!  😉

@ DEXY:  I was shocked by your sex talk with God.  Can we have one big orgy in MOTW before it is closed?  ðŸ˜ģ

The story behind my name is actually pretty morose 😆 I made it in honour of my ex, who was a Tex Mex. At the time I was watching a rerun of the South Park episode where Cartman sings the taco burrito song and I just had a very melancholic moment.

I'm not originally from DM. My birthplace is the Bigg Boss forum. I'm just a free spirit who wanders everywhere 😆

P.S: Orgy? Count me in 😆

Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

To be honest I'm quite ADD (but i suppose everyone is these days), but if the topic is intriguing there isn't too much of a problem.

Right now though.. ughhh. Three research papers due by the 18th. My attention is hanging on a measly thread that is dangerously close to completely ceasing to exist.  

I'm ADD as well and have a sucky memory to boot. BTW have you taken the Myers-Briggs test? What personality type are you?
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

G : My mom watches it and thats when I know I need to go to my room asap.I cant watch Roti bahu.Makes me wanna puke.

Maryada was the best believe it or not.Had its ups and downs but in the big picture the boldness ,the creativity  and the biggest thing - acting held my attention.
back to the wild part...tsk tsk!😈😈.

Taco : Intention was to provide laughter .Mission accomplished.yuss!

Dexy : the smell of sarcasm is music to my ears dearie.Aah!thats why I love you

Roti Bahu?  ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ   Radhika and Ruby are very sexy twins, I want to get naughty with them.  😈  Anyway, Maryada was very great in the beginning but I got tired of the same old drama with Devyani and Brahamand Jakkhar.  The actress who plays Devyani is amazing.  I wonder what she will do next.  😊
@Taco: You would be in the orgy even if you did not say it. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rits, How is the goodwife? I always see previews for it. But not sure if I should check it out.

@Dex: I think I have an inkling what you're hinting at ðŸ˜ƒ 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreed Priya.. very dry
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Taco: Yes I have! I did a while back, and recently did it again last week to see if the result remained the same. And it did.

I'm ENTJ.  :) The Executive. woohooo. 

What are you?
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Jess its better if you don't get it. ðŸ˜†

@Erotic: I can be your pimp daddy if ya want. I can reel men in better than fish when I try. What kinds do ya want?ðŸ˜ģ

Okay I get it now reading ecrotics comment lol 

Orgies and all Lol 

Does not hook me that he's into group orgyies or swinging the other way lol

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
@ Dexy: The kind of pimp daddies I want are ones who are good with leather and chains.  I don't like tattoes though.  I actually don't like pimp daddies who smoke or have some fat on them.  Pure fit and muscle.  Sound good to you?ðŸ˜ģ

@ Jess: I am not sure what you are talking about.  😆  Let's sort it out tomorrow Erotic Girl.

@ Taco:  It is good you are here in the Bollywood forum.  I am glad you are part of this group and we will surely have fun.  The more, the merrier!  😃

Good night everyone!   ðŸĪ—
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

@Taco: You would be in the orgy even if you did not say it. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

@Taco: Yes I have! I did a while back, and recently did it again last week to see if the result remained the same. And it did.

I'm ENTJ.  :) The Executive. woohooo. 

What are you?

I'm INTP, the architect. Apparently we make up only 1% of the population 😆

*feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

My celeb matchup is Einstein, who's yours?
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

@ Dexy: The kind of pimp daddies I want are ones who are good with leather and chains.  I don't like tattoes though.  I actually don't like pimp daddies who smoke or have some fat on them.  Pure fit and muscle.  Sound good to you?ðŸ˜ģ

@ Jess: I am not sure what you are talking about.  😆  Let's sort it out tomorrow Erotic Girl.

@ Taco:  It is good you are here in the Bollywood forum.  I am glad you are part of this group and we will surely have fun.  The more, the merrier!  😃

Good night everyone!   ðŸĪ—

Gaurav okay...but tuli will pm you...lol