Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood chitchat #63-let's rock it right now now - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TintinleMechant

Eraseeerr, getting all the ladies now eh? 

Also tell me about your friend!

As long as she is within her limits, I don't mind.  ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya - Myy friend was "sitting in a brunch place in Williamsburg about a month ago and Amir walked right in and asked to cut the line of 20 people for a table. He was denied by the hostess. Then he left. I watched him say "thanks. Well, it was worth a try""Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

Gaurav will be home round 8 pm msybe earlier ..okay and you know wht am talking on 

Also happy you loyal to eraser ...

Thanks Jess!  You rock!  ðŸ¤—
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Priya how are ya?Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Priya - Myy friend was "sitting in a brunch place in Williamsburg about a month ago and Amir walked right in and asked to cut the line of 20 people for a table. He was denied by the hostess. Then he left. I watched him say "thanks. Well, it was worth a try""

You are getting late for your hot date!  Please be on time and I want to hear about it when you come back...😆
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Eraser: thats so weird. Do you think it was a skit? or was he just being a duesh. hmmm. 

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There are 1559 people who liked the most generic spoiler I have ever read...my six year old niece could do better...anybody who has ever read an M&B can do better! Unbelievable...so many people sucking up for info from a person who is clearly playing to the base! ðŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2920170
This content was originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

There are 1559 people who liked the most generic spoiler I have ever read...my six year old niece could do better...anybody who has ever read an M&B can do better! Unbelievable...so many people sucking up for info from a person who is clearly playing to the base! ðŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2920170

😆 She is one big drama queen..
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jaya: HOLY f**k I have NEVER seen so many likes. Jesuss 
Priya and Jaya.. if you'll notice.. ellarum MID create pannitu LIKE pannirkanga.. See the number of newbies! DAMN ðŸ˜²

The Tellywood Rating thread is a total riot. Fangirls swear on their lives to get their celebrities on first position.. ðŸ˜† They ask their relatives and friends to make accounts and vote. And as soon as Vijay posts the rankings, all the fangirls fret and crib if their beloved hasn't come first. ðŸ¤£