Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 12 years ago
Shaki you can't assume that. She might be like many young girls who just text and call..but in no way it mean more than that. 
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
I want ice cream...but the place I want to get it from is a 4 hour round trip (well agar traffic hua)...sigh...I might just have to do with Micky D's ice cream
That girl looks gorgeous. I took her on a drive and she did give me good vibes. I spoke to her a couple of times and she seems comfortable with me too. The only issue is that she's always on her phone which makes me think that she isn't single. I want to know that. Should I ask her friends? What if she gets to know that and thinks I'm desperate and all?

Besides, I'm scared of that gay. So me being with a girl could possibly ward him off is what I think.

Originally posted by: Lakhnawi_Begum

I want ice cream...but the place I want to get it from is a 4 hour round trip (well agar traffic hua)...sigh...I might just have to do with Micky D's ice cream

You really have a sweet tooth, don't you Simmi?πŸ˜† Your poor husband is gonna drive himself up the wall when you get pregnant! πŸ˜†He better start stocking up on those ice cream right away. πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

πŸ˜† Jess why are you telling me this...XXX was me in a po*nstar's avatar. I don't care who said what to me then. It was a joke ID. πŸ˜†

No because shaki said I call to keel you , whatever tht mean...or want to scratch your eyes out ...

Originally posted by: Lakhnawi_Begum

Simran ji πŸ€—

I had ice cream for dinner btw.. Vanilla+Chocolate+Peanut butter+Ginger jam = HEAVEN πŸ˜ *eraser mode*

Originally posted by: shaktheback

That girl looks gorgeous. I took her on a drive and she did give me good vibes. I spoke to her a couple of times and she seems comfortable with me too. The only issue is that she's always on her phone which makes me think that she isn't single. I want to know that. Should I ask her friends? What if she gets to know that and thinks I'm desperate and all?

Besides, I'm scared of that gay. So me being with a girl could possibly ward him off is what I think.

Oh for god's sake...so you already know her. This should be easy.Just go up to her and ask her if she is seeing anyone else. Don't assume and don't ask her friends...that screams desperation. If you ask her straight, she will answer you straight...also you will notice her body language. So you'll know how she feels about you...if you are relegated to the friend zone or if there's something more.
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

You really have a sweet tooth, don't you Simmi?πŸ˜† Your poor husband is gonna drive himself up the wall when you get pregnant! πŸ˜†He better start stocking up on those ice cream right away. πŸ˜†

I blame it on my mom and her side of the familyπŸ˜†. Kya kare, I love meetha...and psh no biological children for me...so he won't have to worryπŸ˜†...but I shall drive him up the wall anyways ji lol

Shaki...my favorite is vanilla...my love lol
Edited by Lakhnawi_Begum - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

No because shaki said I call to keel you , whatever tht mean...or want to scratch your eyes out ...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Jess, Imagine how we struggle to read your posts if you can't make out Keel is kill ...πŸ˜†
@Rits:  Main na bolungi ...my lips are sealed! :D  lollolol

@SimmiπŸ€—:  Simran ayi hai ayi hai, Simran ayi hai...
bade dino ke baad, na na na na na...
πŸ˜†