Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evangelinelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Erotic Hi everyone. I'm in a serious relationship right now. 
OMG...^^My youyou is such a serious / strict guy. He believes in fidelity...How much will this belief last?

It's weird to be willing to be in one stable relationship and when you're in you feel like freedom is what you need at times lol.

He's ten years younger than me...he's 19...He lied to me about it...I'm not comfortable with that because he still has long studies to do.

He's muslim..me and my love for french arabian guys lol
He's so gorgeous. He looks more jewish than muslim and I'm not the only who says this. His intense eyes his smile. He's quite genuine and straightforward. 

My heart is resting a bit. He's so mature and immature at the sale time. HE's a bit possessive because he fears being hurt...
Originally posted by: evangelinelily

Hi Erotic Hi everyone. I'm in a serious relationship right now. 

OMG...^^My youyou is such a serious / strict guy. He believes in fidelity...How much will this belief last?

It's weird to be willing to be in one stable relationship and when you're in you feel like freedom is what you need at times lol.

He's ten years younger than me...he's 19...He lied to me about it...I'm not comfortable with that because he still has long studies to do.

He's muslim..me and my love for french arabian guys lol
He's so gorgeous. He looks more jewish than muslim and I'm not the only who says this. His intense eyes his smile. He's quite genuine and straightforward. 

My heart is resting a bit. He's so mature and immature at the sale time. HE's a bit possessive because he fears being hurt...

🤗  Hi there, long time no see!   Sounds like this relationship with a younger guy might not work for you.  If you don't feel it is going to work, it is better to end it now then drag it out.  I am not a relationship expert.  All I can say is that go with what is going to make sense in the long-term!  😊
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Liliy...long time no see! How are you? Have you checked out the MOTW thread that is a sticky? 
lily...wow... that is quite interesting...congrats

gaurav...🤗
Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

lily...wow... that is quite interesting...congrats

gaurav...🤗

🤗 My naughty Ritsy, are you feeling erotic tonight?  😆
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

🤗 My naughty Ritsy, are you feeling erotic tonight?  😆

two timing ??😡😆