Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood chitchat #63-let's rock it right now now - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Dexy...that is a sexy dress. I agree with Meena...purple pumps would be awesome! 

Thanks Jaya. Let's hope I look sexy in it too. ðŸ˜† If I don't find navy or nude, then purple it is!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^^ you know lime green would look killer.. but i dont think you would venture into those.. i some girl wearing them yesterday.. 😆

TJ maxx or Ross are my favorite shoe shopping stores.
Once every week without telling family cos they've banned me from shoe shopping.😒

Dexy : Maine kabhi dil mein kuch rakha hai?
😆
Edited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

^^ you know lime green would look killer.. but i dont think you would venture into those.. i some girl wearing them yesterday.. 😆

There is a very thin line between lime green and neon green. 😆So I don't know. I have an aversion to anything that looks like yellow when it comes to shoes. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

TJ maxx or Ross are my favorite shoe shopping stores.
Once every week without telling family cos they've banned me from shoe shopping.😒

Dexy : Maine kabhi dil mein kuch rakha hai?
😆

Nahin rakha hai...isi liye I heart you! ðŸ¤— Arre wah....they banned you and you got banned? My mom hisses and pisses when she comes to my place and sees my shoe closet. I just ignore her. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† There is no curing my shoe fetish. I like TJ maxx too...they always have a good collection for reasonable prices.
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

There is a very thin line between lime green and neon green. 😆So I don't know. I have an aversion to anything that looks like yellow when it comes to shoes. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

LOL.. ok ok.. what color will you be painting your nails..? do hot pink..😛

Nahin rakha hai...isi liye I heart you! ðŸ¤— Arre wah....they banned you and you got banned? My mom hisses and pisses when she comes to my place and sees my shoe closet. I just ignore her. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† There is no curing my shoe fetish. I like TJ maxx too...they always have a good collection for reasonable prices.

🤗

Majboori ka naam Mahatma Gandhi.
Cant disobey Annadaata right?
Mom doesnt mind but my sibling wants to pull the hair out as I always say I've nothing to wear when we go out.😆
Sibling says : or shoe kharid.😆
Edited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. ok ok.. what color will you be painting your nails..? do hot pink..😛

Have not thought about it but now that you say it hot pink it is. Woah...IF really is very helpful. ðŸ˜†

@Rits...hahaha...my aunt always says Majboori ko naam Gandhiji. Now when I ever see her, I'm gonna think of you. You're the only other person I have heard it from other than her. I love that phrase. ðŸ˜† What? That's still better than gobi ke parathe or pakode!😡😆
Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Mumbaikars here...wait...Tacoooo...did you see this? 😆 I had a good laugh when I saw it! . Shabz might be able to relate from her recent travels! 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2gOyb6D_SQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 12 years ago

@Rits...hahaha...my aunt always says Majboori ko naam Gandhiji. Now when I ever see her, I'm gonna think of you. You're the only other person I have heard it from other than her. I love that phrase. ðŸ˜† What? That's still better than gobi ke parathe or pakode!😡😆

I learnt it from Mom and heard only her saying it.
Omg! what if my mom is ur aunt?😲😲

chup kar! gobhi parantha/pakode = yummy in tummy.