Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_
1) If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Deactivate all my social networking accounts, drop an apology email, sms to everyone, eat, play and sleep *forever*
2) Are you good at climbing trees? No, actually i never tried
3) If the whole world were listening, what would you say? I LOVE YOU
4) Are you good at computer games? No
5) If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Koi fariyaad tere dil me dabi ho jaise
6) Are you good at making people smile? I hope i'm!
7) If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be? Penguin *snow* or Sparrow *they are small, cute*
8) Are you good at imitating others? Yes
9) Are you good at making new friends? No
10) If money were not an object, what would you do with your life? I'd have ditched my school/college
11) What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past? Umm...had tried wearing saree when mumma was out
12) What song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning? Chan se jo tute koi sapna
13) Coke or Pepsi? Coke
14) Is your calendar always on the correct month (or day, if it is a day calendar)? Yes! Thats daddy's department
15) Desk: messy or organized? Messy *actually even worse*
16) Pet ownership ' which is better? Dog or Cat? Both..but i'll throw them out once they become adults
17) Are you always early or terminally late? LATE PASSENGER
18) What is your favorite book you read as a child? As you like it *Love Story*
19) Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life (pick for various stages if you like)? Childhood : Hermoine Granger Teenage : Geet *Jab we met* Adulthood : Poonam *Vivah*
20) What is your all time favorite joke? A man calls his wife and shouts, "Honey, I won 7 million dollars in the lottery! Start packing!"
The woman can hardly contain her excitement. "Oh my god, honey, that's wonderful! Should I pack winter things or summer things?"
The man responds, "I don't care what you pack. Just be out of the house by the time I get home." 21) Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
22) What is your favorite word? Trust me
23) What is your least favorite word? Weirdo!
24) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Creatively : Nature, Spiritually : Exams, Emotionally : Relations
25) What turns you off? Lies
26) What sound or noise do you love? Birds voice
27) What sound or noise do you hate? Mechanical lab
28) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Medical
29) What profession would you not like to do? Army
30) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? welcome to heaven!
31) Name your 3 closest friends. Which one is your very best friend? Tushar, Sanjana, Kritika..Kritika
32) What is your zodiac sign? Scorpio/Virgo
33) What is/was your worst subject in school? Social science
34) Do you currently play any sports? Many! TT & BB are must
35) Are you a heavy or light sleeper? light
36) Do you play any instruments? if so what? Guitar, Violin, Casio, Harmonica, Flute etc *music addict*
37) Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? Cuz the chemicals within the glue is triggered by oxygen so when the glue bottle is opened it triggers the chemicals to make it sticky. That's why if a bottle if left out with no cap the glue becomes quite hard.
38) Why is abbreviated such a long word? Abbreviation, in itself is not an abbreviation, so obviously it is not going to be small
39) Why is a boxing ring square? It would be next to impossible to design a circular rope system providing the same flexibility and support that the present system is capable of providing. From a purely mechanical perspective, the square "ring" is the most efficient design.
40) Can u cry under water? how? I never tried!
41) If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation? Ya! *scared*
42) Why are there flotation devices in the seats of planes instead of parachutes? Parachutes require at least a little training to be able to operate successfully and safely. If the parachutes were equipped with a lanyard to open automatically, there is a very real possibility that the chute would get stuck on a wing, engine, or horizontal stabilizer because airliners are not designed to have people jumping out of them. Add in the fact that a good many people will balk at the door, and it just isn't an effective evacuation method. *waise i know parasailing*
43) If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil? Thats do horrible..not answering that
44) You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff? No i dont know! Probably for reducing cost of construction
45) Why don't sheep shrink when it rains? How would i know that
46) If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal? It sounds professional
47) Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together? Cuz the wall divide them apart
48) If you are driving at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens? If you could drive at the speed of light, then your headlights would not light up anything because the light would not reach any further than the bulbs themselves. *physics*
49) Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? Cuz it was ideal for children's songs
50) If you sneezed on a computer, would it get a virus? Ya!