Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Okay u wrote Luv Letter and that too to teacher LAMO!! BTW u neede more na ruk i will get more

Ya! I was in highschool and i used to stare him throughout the lecture without paying attention to what he was teaching πŸ˜† and my nalayak friends made me write a letter *kindoff dare + april fool* to him πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ€£
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Ya! I was in highschool and i used to stare him throughout the lecture without paying attention to what he was teaching πŸ˜† and my nalayak friends made me write a letter *kindoff dare + april fool* to him πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ€£

Haww but that would be interesting to watch i wish i was thr🀣Maine kabhi try nahi kia karu kya???? Waise wht was his reaction yaar tell na . Maine bahut baar plan banaya ye karne ka phir sochti hu karu ki nahi bichari ki wife dekh lege to LOL🀣
snowflake. thumbnail

Haww but that would be interesting to watch i wish i was thr🀣Maine kabhi try nahi kia karu kya???? Waise wht was his reaction yaar tell na . Maine bahut baar plan banaya ye karne ka phir sochti hu karu ki nahi bichari ki wife dekh lege to LOL🀣

Kar apne risk par :P par seriously funny tha.. bechara red red ho gaya tha aur mai 10 - 12 din uski class se pehle bhag jati thi 🀣🀣 Unmarried tha isliye kiya tha re..married log khadus hote hai..mazak nahi samajhte *grr* πŸ˜†

Kar apne risk par :P par seriously funny tha.. bechara red red ho gaya tha aur mai 10 - 12 din uski class se pehle bhag jati thi 🀣🀣 Unmarried tha isliye kiya tha re..married log khadus hote hai..mazak nahi samajhte *grr* πŸ˜†

Hahahha that would be so funny yaar, Mia nahi karugi dar lagta hai mujhe ek baar uske pocket me chalk piece ghusa diya tha wo to baap re out of control and waise bhi mere skul mne sirf 4 sir hai usme ek he dhag ka hai 2 to bihari hai
Luk i got more for u

Discribe yourself in 3 sentance?
Dream Boy/Girl?
Discribe ur Daily routin?
What are some words or phrases you use most?
What are your hobbies?
What's the best advice you've given or been given?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself?
What is your deepest fear?
If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
What is your favorite thing to wear?
What's your favorite food?
Who is your secret crush?
Best dressed?
Best couple?
Favorite friend?
Favorite Actor n actress(post one only)?
Favorite 2Songs two lines?
If you give another chance to live ur life..what will you do?
If you are alone in Island and you have only one partner to choose..to whom you choose ,why?
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AanchuuuπŸ€—
Ur questions😈

Choose a different username for any 3 people on IF. πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever had a dream that makes you blush when you remember it? 

Whats under your bed??

Describe the scariest dream you have had. 

Do you like filling out forms? 

If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you eat? 

Do you like to excersice? 

What is your favorite excercise? 

What does your dream home look like? πŸ˜³

If you could live anywhere in the Universe, where would you want to live? πŸ˜‰

What is the funniest thing you have done this year? 

Imagine You turn invisible for a day..what would u do ? 

Imagine there is a IF beauty contest and tadaaa   u win 

the title of IF Miss Beauty..What would be ur victory speech? 

Imagine one morning U find U rself as an IF admin .What will u do first?

Imagine if your TV remote got talking to your computer keyboard, and they got talking about you. Tell us what they would be telling each other about you???πŸ˜›

-If you had to change your IF ID- what would you change it to? 

How many of these questions are dumb? πŸ˜†

What do you plan on doing to me now? πŸ˜†
snowflake. thumbnail

1) If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Deactivate all my social networking accounts, drop an apology email, sms to everyone, eat, play and sleep *forever* πŸ˜† 

2) Are you good at climbing trees? No, actually i never tried πŸ€£

3) If the whole world were listening, what would you say? I LOVE YOU 

4) Are you good at computer games? No πŸ˜­

5) If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
Koi fariyaad tere dil me dabi ho jaise πŸ˜³ 

6) Are you good at making people smile? I hope i'm! πŸ˜ƒ 

7) If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be? Penguin *snow* or Sparrow *they are small, cute*πŸ˜›

8) Are you good at imitating others? Yes πŸ˜Ž 

9) Are you good at making new friends? No πŸ€’ 

10) If money were not an object, what would you do with your life? I'd have ditched my school/college πŸ˜† 

11) What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past? Umm...had tried wearing saree when mumma was out πŸ˜† 

12) What song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning? Chan se jo tute koi sapna πŸ€£

13) Coke or Pepsi? Coke πŸ˜³

14) Is your calendar always on the correct month (or day, if it is a day calendar)? Yes! Thats daddy's department πŸ˜†

15) Desk: messy or organized? Messy *actually even worse* πŸ˜΅

16) Pet ownership ' which is better? Dog or Cat? Both..but i'll throw them out once they become adults πŸ˜ˆ

17) Are you always early or terminally late? LATE PASSENGER πŸ˜Ž

18) What is your favorite book you read as a child? As you like it *Love Story* β˜ΊοΈ

19) Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life (pick for various stages if you like)? Childhood : Hermoine Granger πŸ˜‰ Teenage : Geet *Jab we met* πŸ˜† Adulthood : Poonam *Vivah* β˜ΊοΈ

20) What is your all time favorite joke? 
A man calls his wife and shouts, "Honey, I won 7 million dollars in the lottery!  Start packing!"
The woman can hardly contain her excitement.  "Oh my god, honey, that's wonderful!  Should I pack winter things or summer things?"
The man responds, "I don't care what you pack.  Just be out of the house by the time I get home." πŸ˜³

21) Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving πŸ˜³

22) What is your favorite word? Trust me πŸ˜†

23) What is your least favorite word? Weirdo! πŸ€”

24) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Creatively : Nature, Spiritually : Exams, Emotionally : Relations πŸ˜³

25) What turns you off? Lies 

26) What sound or noise do you love? Birds voice πŸ˜ƒ

27) What sound or noise do you hate? Mechanical lab πŸ€’

28) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Medical β˜ΊοΈ

29) What profession would you not like to do? Army 

30) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? welcome to heaven! πŸ˜†

31) Name your 3 closest friends. Which one is your very best friend? Tushar, Sanjana, Kritika..Kritika πŸ˜³

32) What is your zodiac sign? Scorpio/Virgo πŸ˜³

33) What is/was your worst subject in school? Social science πŸ€’

34) Do you currently play any sports? Many! TT & BB are must πŸ˜

35) Are you a heavy or light sleeper? light πŸ˜‰

36) Do you play any instruments? if so what? Guitar, Violin, Casio, Harmonica, Flute etc *music addict* β€οΈ

37) Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? Cuz
 the chemicals within the glue is triggered by oxygen so when the glue bottle is opened it triggers the chemicals to make it sticky. That's why if a bottle if left out with no cap the glue becomes quite hard. 

38) Why is abbreviated such a long word? Abbreviation, in itself  is not an abbreviation, so obviously it is not going to be small πŸ˜³

39) Why is a boxing ring square?  It would be next to impossible to design a circular rope system providing the same flexibility and support that the present system is capable of providing. From a purely mechanical perspective, the square "ring" is the most efficient design. πŸ˜³

40) Can u cry under water? how? I never tried! πŸ˜†

41) If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation? Ya! *scared* 

42) Why are there flotation devices in the seats of planes instead of parachutes? 
Parachutes require at least a little training to be able to operate successfully and safely. If the parachutes were equipped with a lanyard to open automatically, there is a very real possibility that the chute would get stuck on a wing, engine, or horizontal stabilizer because airliners are not designed to have people jumping out of them. Add in the fact that a good many people will balk at the door, and it just isn't an effective evacuation method. *waise i know parasailing* πŸ˜Ž

43) If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil? Thats do horrible..not answering that πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

44) You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff? No i dont know! Probably for reducing cost of construction πŸ₯± 

45) Why don't sheep shrink when it rains? How would i know that πŸ˜ˆ

46) If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal? It sounds professional πŸ˜Ž

47) Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together? Cuz the wall divide them apart πŸ˜†

48) If you are driving at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?
If you could drive at the speed of light, then your headlights would not light up anything because the light would not reach any further than the bulbs themselves. *physics* πŸ˜³

49) Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? Cuz it was ideal for children's songs πŸ˜†

50) If you sneezed on a computer, would it get a virus? Ya! πŸ˜‰

snowflake. thumbnail

Hahahha that would be so funny yaar, Mia nahi karugi dar lagta hai mujhe ek baar uske pocket me chalk piece ghusa diya tha wo to baap re out of control and waise bhi mere skul mne sirf 4 sir hai usme ek he dhag ka hai 2 to bihari hai

Pocket me rocket..i mean chalk..hehhee πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bihari teachers πŸ˜• mere yaha to mix hai sab.. par meri shatir nigahe to *ahem* pata hi hoga tujhe mera matlab πŸ€£
snowflake. thumbnail

Luk i got more for u : Dikh raha hai πŸ€“

Describe yourself in 3 sentence? i dont really think a lot of myself. i hate haters if that makes sense. i dont care what other people think, i like to have fun and love friends. πŸ˜›

Dream Boy/Girl? Karan Kundra πŸ˜ Dreamgirl πŸ˜³ Why should i have one? πŸ˜†

Describe ur Daily routine? Wake up, get ready for college, masti, return home, make faces at food, TV, Nightout with Lappy, Sleep πŸ₯±

What are some words or phrases you use most? Mention not and Alright πŸ˜†

What are your hobbies? Painting, Music, Puzzles, Games πŸ˜ˆ

What's the best advice you've given or been given? Forgive but dont forget!  πŸ˜³

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Canada β€οΈ

What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? Anger! 

What is your deepest fear? Snake πŸ€’

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Steve Jobs πŸ˜Ž 

What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans and T-shirts πŸ‘πŸΌ

What's your favorite food? I dont know! sweets πŸ˜†

Who is your secret crush? I have many open crush'es no secret πŸ˜‰

Best dressed? Traditional πŸ˜

Best couple? Mumma - Daddy πŸ˜

Favorite friend? I..Me..Myself πŸ˜†

Favorite Actor n actress(post one only)? Katrina & Ranveer! β˜ΊοΈ

Favorite 2Songs two lines? Tu jahan mai waha sang sang yun chalu tere jaise tera aasma..
har ghadi badal rahi hai roop zindagi, chav hai kabhi kabhi hai dhoop zindagi..

If you give another chance to live ur life..what will you do? Rectify my mistakes and enjoy it to the fullest πŸ˜³

If you are alone in Island and you have only one partner to choose..to whom you choose ,why? My *would be* Hubby  to tolerate my blabbering πŸ˜†

snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Aa gayi tu bhi πŸ€—

Choose a different username for any 3 people on IF. 
You : SunMoon πŸ˜† 
Pooja : PinkCandy πŸ˜†
Roshu : Roshni πŸ˜†

Have you ever had a dream that makes you blush when you remember it? Yes β˜ΊοΈ

Whats under your bed?? Nothing πŸ˜†

Describe the scariest dream you have had.  Crackers! My friends dragging me down to burn a bomb during Diwali celebrations πŸ˜•

Do you like filling out forms?  A big NO πŸ˜‘

If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you eat?  Maggi πŸ€£

Do you like to excersice?  No πŸ˜­

What is your favorite excercise?  Walk πŸ˜³

What does your dream home look like? I want to be the owner of the house shown in Jannat movie πŸ˜³

If you could live anywhere in the Universe, where would you want to live? Switzerland πŸ˜³

What is the funniest thing you have done this year?  Kicked my cousin sister in a tub on holi day πŸ˜†

Imagine You turn invisible for a day..what would u do ?  Will cast a spell on 

Imagine there is a IF beauty contest and tadaaa   u win :  Will blow kisses in random directions πŸ˜†

the title of IF Miss Beauty..What would be ur victory speech?  Too shy to recite a speech.. a simple thank you would be enough!  πŸ˜‰

Imagine one morning U find U rself as an IF admin .What will u do first?
I'll PM shruti and ask whats wrong with IF's database πŸ˜† 

Imagine if your TV remote got talking to your computer keyboard, and they got talking about you. Tell us what they would be telling each other about you??? : They must be complaining about my irresponsible behavior to each other πŸ€£

-If you had to change your IF ID- what would you change it to?  DestinysChild πŸ˜

How many of these questions are dumb? None *diplomatic* πŸ˜ˆ

What do you plan on doing to me now? Nothing *I'm a good girl* πŸ˜Ž

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 12 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next