Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 71)

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
nice update...

thanks  4  d  pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

saikrishnars Senior Member
saikrishnars
saikrishnars

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
read  both the chapters at one go...
awesum yaar!
loved them...
khushi is jealous eh?
hope ASR wins...
waiting 4 the next update...
thanx 4 the pm...

rashika

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ohhh, Khushi Is Jealous & She Is Hurt Too By Arnav's Behavior :( Broken Heart

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Im glad a lot of liked the previous chapter. I really thought it wasn't going to be liked. As I am going out tonight I thought I would update earlier. Well enough about me and here's the next chapter.

Chapter 22

Shocked was definitely the word here.

It was Liza (the international model who was on the show towards the beginning). Arnav was surprised she was here after what happened the last time but also apprehensive. If she saw Khushi who knows what could happen. He moved around Liza in such a way that she didn't see Khushi but made sure Khushi saw him. Khushi was not looking best pleased watching Arnav act this way. She just went back to her work while Arnav headed towards the studio.  After Khushi had seen him head out she went back to her work fuming. Arnav in the meantime headed back to his office to attend a conference call.

Lunch time was around the corner and he knew Khushi would be coming up all upset but instead he heard someone shouting from downstairs. He went towards the windows to see Liza having a go at none other than Khushi. All of sudden he was angry. Aman was heading up towards the office when he saw Arnav coming downstairs furious.

About an hour before lunch all the models assistants had gone to the canteen to order food for the models. Khushi by then had already learned how to make plenty of different types of salads. She was busy making everything and making sure she got all of them right. As soon as she was done she made sure they were neatly wrapped up before all the models came to eat. Khushi was pleased that she could now expand her business if the models liked her food.

Around 1 o'clock the models plus their own staff started making their way towards the canteen. All the models sat down on the tables which all had been cleaned, table cloths placed on them and a single tulip in a vase placed on all the tables. Khushi had specially done this to make sure everyone noticed the effort she was putting in. Khushi went around the tables and started serving everyone.  Most of the models and their individual staff were eating while AR employees were all eating at their own desks as there was no room left at the tables. Khushi was about to head up towards Arnav's office when everyone heard Liza screaming at her assistant.

Liza: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I TOLD YOU NO NUTS IN MY SALAD. WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT ME?

Assistant scared: I told…..that women……no….nuts.

Liza looked at where her assistant was pointing and she saw Khushi.

Liza: YOU. I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT AFTER THE LAST TIME YOU AND I MET. WHAT WAS ARNIE THINKING KEEPING A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU IN AR.

Everyone by now had gathered round to the whole commotion. All of the AR staff were really scared because they knew who Khushi was. All the models and their staff had no idea so quite a few of them were sniggering at this scene. Akash was also there and was about to say something when….

Arnav: ENOUGH! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Liza: I'm glad you're here Arnie. First this girl back then had ruined my lovely and expensive fur coat and now look at her she is trying to poison me. Everyone knows I am allergic to nuts. Why have you kept her here? You should have fired her the first time.

Arnav was trying real hard to control his raging temper. He was clenching his hands. Akash, Aman, Khushi plus the rest of his staff were starting to notice his raging temper. Akash moved quickly to his side not knowing what to do but he knew he had to keep the peace.

Akash: Bhai let's talk about this calmly.

Liza: CALMLY? ARNIE I WANT YOU TO FIRE HER.

Arnav was about to do something dangerous. For once Akash did a very brave thing and placed his hand on Arnav shoulder. Arnav quickly turned his head looking at Akash. Akash indicated for Arnav to look at Khushi. He looked at her. Khushi by now was crying. She was really upset. Arnav just looked at her. Her tears were killing him. He knew what he wanted to do but before he could Akash still had his hand on Arnav's shoulder and pushing him backwards. Arnav just looked at Akash.

Akash in a whisper: Bhai I know you're mad at this moment but please think logically.

Arnav heard this and realised he needed to calm down first as he had a habit of making rash decisions when he was in a temper. He looked back at Khushi. Then he looked at Liza thinking about what she had just accused Khushi off. The fur coat and now her food. He started thinking back to the last time Liza was around. Flashes of Liza coming, her being protective of her coat, him handing the assignment to Khushi and Khushi just holding the coat. Wait a second when did she have the juice and if Khushi didn't have any juice where the hell did the stain come from? He then remembered how Lavanya use to hate Khushi a lot. Did she no she couldn't have?  He took his phone out and started dialling.

Arnav: Hello Lavanya. It's ASR. Yeah I am fine. Yes she is good. Yes they are all alright. Lavanya will you listen I called for a reason. I'm here at AR. I'm going to put you on speaker phone.

Arnav puts the speaker phone on.

Arnav: Lavanya do you remember when Liza was here?

Lavanya: Yes.

Arnav: Do you have any idea how her fur coat got stained?

Liza: We already know that Arnie. She did.

Arnav just gave Liza a dangerous look.

Lavanya: ASR what's going on?

Arnav: Lavanya please just answer the question.

Lavanya: Actually ASR. It wasn't Khushi. You remember at one time I didn't like Khushi and my friends at work Pam and Sim knew this. So they devised this plan to kill two birds with one stone. I didn't really like Liza either and I guess I still don't.

Everyone was shocked to hear all this.

Arnav: Thanks Lavanya. I'll take to later and explain everything.

With this Arnav put his phone away and walked over to Khushi. He looked at her. Her eyes were looking straight at him. He knew she would never do this. He then looked behind Khushi and saw her pad on the counter. He walked over to the counter grabbed the pad and walked back. He started reading what was written. He read what everyone had ordered. He looked at the models and read their names and what they ordered. Each one agreed that what he had read was what they had ordered. He turned around and looked at Liza.

Arnav: According to what is written here you ordered a vegetable salad with nuts.

Liza: No. I told my assistant I ordered only a vegetable salad. No nuts.

Arnav looked at her assistant.

Arnav in a dangerous tone: Either you tell the truth about what just happened or you have no idea what I will do.

Assistant: I said no nuts.

Maya: ASR my assistant overheard the conversation.

Everyone turned around.

Maya's assistant: I heard her. She did say with nuts not without.

Arnav looked at Liza. Liza looked at her assistant.

Liza: YOU ARE FIRED. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.

Her assistant just ran. Before she left….

Ex assistant: You are the worst boss anyone can work with. I'm not sorry about what I did.

Arnav through gritted teeth: What's your name?

Ex assistant: Tina Sharma.

Arnav made a mental note of her name. He then turned his attention towards Liza. His temper very much noticeable in his eyes.

Please do hit the like button and please  do comment.

The following 236 member(s) liked the above post:

dipal613bertsarahzharini19preet_21sun_smisimron...aksneeswati2011mishimhoneyboney1rithuparnaArhiLuverdiyaARSHIRC14sonalashishsakuno1B2DB75chibsuganya91harithag999suhanamausamvkiranmayi15malinimPoonamkiChandseleniumpranaaash12sunshaeyfkhan75KMB-MSKshanti4Arshi_shanMamu768HemaSuryaocean28athiraramPriyasha890Aksxxx12merry777nada_aet_tu_achuxyzw231Suppi_4_uAshlena8linetemanis9290860623gagsytrendyfriendsApsara1ashnaMaharajmistletoe22rafnahifzaGargeenorishalollipop4uneethurosecue1padamjotchandarani1sai_nehaDevilwayskkyajorosalinda92cloud.9limitlesss0n00smiCutiee_Ashhmak3mesmileAnu179Archu61Devilish.AngelalisowjdhulanyaWhatThe_ipkkndsoapfreak13maniac_arshikishu789owinSim1234GunMCuriousmindtmowlaasulpyaartasid1Mahrin17478lav.0301shona136dreamgirlrus23maria29gurukhushtokyovrinda725mysterygirl06crazzychipsdewdropsoflovesanjuarshiAplihsarshisimpleneha_shahparvaizbkdhimmersarhimegh.arhiankitabaranLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044SAM32nitrit95MaghinallsAsvatiDilLoveRomanceanamnoor--BumbleBee--akurmapuTouchOfArHidimple288purpleloveRandomGirlRoshkolovemusicGoldenEyesluckylucky1Shweta16911DAliceJalebiGsaiqa4evaGlimmermaloseniania13rashgirl000blah_blah3coolfloraguyinoblivionanarshikafa..Kritz..vidya.sanjayctnabilahsinakvikadesigirlsweet_butterflyixraykptlshubhadaskbismazaman2000punjabi0926CytherealakshyaNktkaira101kirti123gugguAliya_hzsncyum321princess84ToxicLovesmileyhug7679Lily2011nilmidevsumKareena1994ekiholoemistrysikhni_ipkknd-fanAsyaloverkaur94AmidstTheWordssegadroshaanKtotheMBornToShipArShiredroses123sarozzkshubhangiIronButterflyA.HajnalrakenduvadanaaysemLDGAlicia2012Divyahetsarita_barunMDTharunmadhu1210sruthick-MissBoiiVamp-amus5deeswarna-Raichu-PepsiGirl101udaymanyata07Prani08frenzyymeenaluma--Siva--lara3110-Sunset-kriti_atharvkvarshasaomomushankitvcKowsirupzloveuRB81.vrshn.debby_11GoGreenashred12rocking meenuprettyasjenOmNaMaSteOmEthereal-Path-afsha-drunkiiebabe..Anita..tinselHansaNlaksh65LyssaPieFAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-rkapoor1382Angel13sarunsashasingh-MKB-ASR6262jas0308-.serendipity.-seeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17Preet.Kcyoga123sarunlicious..princessunaranikita_88dumas

Chocoangel IF-Rockerz
Chocoangel
Chocoangel

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
OMG...
liza u r dead...
u accussed khushi singh raizada...OMG...
letz wait n watch for d nxt update..

rashika

AMAL722 Goldie
AMAL722
AMAL722

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Excellent!!

rashika

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy