Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: asulpyaar

SUPERB !! loved it OMG πŸ˜ please dont delay the next part ,, i wish you can update 2 or 3 parts each day πŸ˜³

thanks for the PM and waiting for the next part πŸ‘

I wish I could but unfortunately I go to work everyday. Thanks for the comments BTW!
rashika thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMAL722

Really Sweet

Originally posted by: udaymanyata07

thanks...great job...brillaint...amazing...

Originally posted by: niania13

I love the teasing and loving Arnav!!!
Looking forward for more romance!!!

Originally posted by: Angel13

great update

thanks for pm

cont. soon

Originally posted by: harshnee

luved it

wonderful update. luved payal and akash is romance and the way arnav told akash make sure khushi eats her food.

looking forward to seeing wat happens next.

thx a lot for the pm.

continue soon

Originally posted by: Chocoangel

lovely updatee

Originally posted by: Malvika18A

That was brilliant..

Amazing work! Very well written.

Nice work.

Originally posted by: Stapleton

awesome update...

thanks 4 d pm

Originally posted by: kitzdoll

awww sooo sweeet...loved it...just perfect the way u described the 3 couples..completely true...thnx 4da pm dear...

Originally posted by: kishu789

brilliant! loving this arnav!

He is trying to make khushi feel at ease!

wonderful update and looking forward to next upate!

Originally posted by: saikrishnars

cute!!

Originally posted by: roldc

Oh I wish he had kissed her!! Nice update.

Originally posted by: devsum

FABULOUS !

Originally posted by: wildandsweet

love your story

can't wait to read more

please pm me

Thank you for all your comments.

rashika thumbnail
Hey everyone! I know people were expecting a kiss between Arhi but I have thought about when I'm going to add that in. I hope you do end up liking it when they finally do kiss. Anyhow enough my rambling! here's the next chapter.

Chapter 20

Payal was already in the canteen packing everything up. She handed everything to Mohan and asked him to wait while she went to go look for Khushi. She knew she would still be in Arnav's office but felt uneasy that she may end up disturbing them. She started making her way up the stairs when she saw Khushi slightly already out of the office.

Payal: Khushi.

Khushi snapped out of her wonderment when she heard her name being called. Arnav also turned around from his chair to see Khushi still near his door. He was about to get up to go towards her when she left. He sat down properly and started eating his lunch with a small smile playing on his lips thinking about his pagal wife.

Khushi and Payal got home and went straight to the kitchen to place all the items. They started setting up the dining table for lunch. Nani and Anjali had been in Nani's room while Manorama in her own room. Khushi went to look for them while Payal was still setting up the table. Manorama came down the stairs. She headed for the dining table and saw Payal.

Manorama: Hello hi bye bye! So your back are you? My poor Anjali bitiya was left to do everything in her state. I wonder if this is going to be a daily occurrence.

Nani, Anjali and Khushi arrived by now.

Nani: I don't think that is a bad idea. I mean it would mean Payal and Akash get to spend more time with each other. Anjali won't need to do everything. Manorama I know you feel sorry for Anjali bitiya so I think it is time for you to learn everything to do with the kitchen again. I mean after all you hardly spent much time there before so why not now.

Manorama just looked shocked her mother-in-law said that. She shut up after that and started eating. Once Khushi and Payal had served Anjali and Nani both sat down to eat but both being slightly disappointed that they didn't get to spend lunch with their husbands.

Lunch went well. It was evening and both Arnav and Akash had got home. Khushi and Payal were in the kitchen when they heard the door. Khushi knew Arnav would want coffee but after what happened yesterday she was afraid. Will he make me drink the coffee again? She thought. She hated the taste of it but then he surprised her by liking the coffee after that. She smiled at thought but she was still afraid. Payal went out of the kitchen and went towards Akash. This was normal for them. They headed towards their room. Arnav who was in the hall way saw Anjali Di, nani and mami engrossed in a conversation sitting in the study area. HP had come towards him.

Arnav: Take these to my room and place them on my table. Take your time and if di asks where I am tell I'll be up in a minute.

Saying this he saw HP leave towards his room and he took this opportunity to see if Khushi was in the kitchen. He walked towards the kitchen and she was busy mulling over whether or not to make coffee. Arnav walked over to her. Suddenly Khushi could sense he was there. She turned her head slowly and saw him moving towards her. She started moving back as he moved forward. She moved back in the wall behind and looked up at him trying not to imagine what was about to happen. He came really close to her.

Arnav softly: Khushi I know you didn't like me forcing you to have coffee yesterday. I know you didn't like it one bit. So I won't make you do that today.

Khushi just looked at him stunned and slightly disappointed that he didn't want her to……Her thoughts betrayed her at that moment and she blushed harder than ever. Arnav noticed all this and smirked.

Arnav mischievously: Khushi what were thinking?

Khushi didn't answer.

Arnav: You weren't disappointed that I didn't ask you drink the coffee before me.

He knew the answer when she looked away slightly trying hard not to blush but her eyes were giving her away. Arnav stated to move away from here and started heading out. Before he left he turned around.

Arnav: Khushi can bring my coffee upstairs could you but I can tell you right now nothing will taste as sweet as the coffee I had yesterday.

Saying this he walked out. He met the rest of his family who were about to question him but as he was in a hurry to get to his room he avoided them all. Khushi just stood there while a smile started playing on her lips. She had decided to make him coffee and take it upstairs. This time she was determined to drink the coffee just because she wanted to. It made her smile more knowing she was making him smile. She thought this and finished making his coffee. She started making her way upstairs. As she was going up Anjali stopped her.

Anjali: Khushiji do you know what has happened to Chote? He just went straight passed us to your room.

Khushi sort of knew the answer but didn't want to say.

Khushi: Di I think he might have a lot of work. I'm not sure though.

Anjali knew Khushi was lying but she allowed it after all she was lying to either protect her brother or lying because it was something private between husband and wife. She didn't pry after that and let her go. Khushi got to their room and walked in. Arnav was sitting on his recliner as usual and had his laptop open. He looked up and saw her come with his coffee. He then saw her try to take a sip from his coffee mug. Before she got to sip any Arnav had gotten up and moved towards her. As her lips almost hit the cup he placed his fingers in-between the cup and her lips. The pair then looked up at each other.  Khushi realised what she had done and suddenly moved her head upwards. As her reaction was slightly quick Arnav had grabbed the mug with his fingers and her hand with his hand which was still on the mug so she wouldn't drop it. She looked at his hand then at him. He slowly took the mug from her hand using his left hand and moved his right hands fingers towards his own lips. He kissed his fingers at the exact same spot where her lips had only been just a few seconds earlier not taking his eyes of her. She saw the gesture he had just done and just went crimson red with a small hint of a smile playing on her lips. Arnav moved closer to her.

Arnav softly: That is by far the best present I have received to date. Thank you Khushi.

She looked at him realising what he meant.  She saw how close they were. All of sudden she felt uneasy. She didn't why but she could feel something she hadn't felt for a while but the uneasiness was evident in her. She thought Is this for real or is he going to do what he normally had a habit of doing. First being nice than nasty. Is this the calm before the storm? She took a step back from him and her eyes looking towards the floor. Arnav realised he may be coming either a little too strong  or …..was it…..he thought….. she's afraid of what I might do. That's the answer isn't Khushi. It was as though she heard her name and looked up at him. He looked directly into her eyes and got the hint. She was afraid and apprehensive. He saw her twiddling with her dupattta indicating her nervousness and apprehension which made him think  I can't believe I have made her that afraid of me. I wish I could take everything back especially what I have done. Guilt taking over again remembering what he had done. She was looking straight at him. His eyes were speaking to her. It was though she knew what they were trying to portray.  He didn't move an inch neither did she. Both still looking at one another having some sort of conversation through their eyes. One feeling remorseful  the other apprehensive.  They only came out this eye-lock when HP had knocked on the door telling Khushi that she was needed downstairs. She turned to head out. Before she left Arnav had grabbed her hand. She turned back and looked at him. He then took her hand placed a kiss on the back of her hand.  She looked up him confused.  Arnav saw this.

Arnav: Khushi you remember that time when I had challenged you saying what I can do you couldn't and then of course you went and proved me wrong.

Khushi blushed at that memory and her hand automatically went to her cheek when she remembered. Arnav just smirked at her reaction.

Arnav: Well I don't want you to think that I give as good as I get. You kissed my hand unknowingly and I kissed your hand knowingly. So we are even.

Khushi just stood there stunned anger flaring up. Arnav knew she was about to have a go at him but loved this and he knew it.

Khushi pissed off: I didn't mean to do that and I didn't want to either. I don't really like doing that kind of thing.

Arnav sheepishly: Oh really Khushi. You wait one of these days you yourself would end up kissing me of your own accord. You wait and watch that is my challenge to you.

Khushi: That will never happen.

Arnav: Oh yeah! Don't forget Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada you are talking to Arnav Singh Raizada and this is one challenge I am going to win.

Saying this he went to sit on his recliner and back to his laptop. Khushi was about to argue but then remembered she had to go downstairs. She left in a huff. Arnav just couldn't help but smile thinking I am going to win this time for sure Khushi and with this thought he went back to his work.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment.
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...amazing...well done...superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was really good. enjoyed reading it.  thank you.
soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it!!!!! thx for the pm!!!!
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!!
Loved it!!
Continue soon!!!😊
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is so teasing and that's so cute!!!!
Go Arnav!!! Seduce Khushi!!!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Brilliant update as usual!

Absolutely loving it :)
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWW! so sweet and cute! i hope arnav wins! FAB UPDATE!