Frequent Posters

devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sweet the way they both slept...
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey all. I am really unsure about this part because I have never written anything like this before. I won't babble too much.
Here's the next chapter

Chapter 35

Next morning everyone was up and already ready. Akash and Payal had come to Arnav and Khushi's suite and they were having breakfast. Khushi and Payal were still nervous about the fashion show.

Payal: Akash what time is the show?

Akash: 5 o'clock.

Payal: What time do we need to be there?

Akash: 4 o'clock.

Payal: What time we leaving from here?

Akash: Around 3. The venue is far from here and Mumbai traffic is horrible.

Arnav: The makeup artist and hairstylist should be here around 10. We all need to get ready soon.

Khushi: But what about lunch? Arnavji you know you need to have your food to have your medicines.

Arnav: It's ok Khushi. That has already been sorted.

Akash: Bhai are we going to the after party?

Arnav: We have to. You know most of our clients are gonna be there plus we always manage to drum up more business contacts while we are there.

Akash: But bhai we have Payal and Khushiji to think about this time.

Arnav: It's ok. You think I would have not thought about that. Our old clients Mr and Mrs Shah are coming. We can leave the girls with Mrs Shah. You know she will look after them and before either of you ask you will be introduced don't worry. Also during the show Akash and I will be with you the whole time.

Khushi and Payal were still very nervous not knowing what was going to happen.

Once breakfast was over Akash and Payal went back to their suite. She took out the package with the saree and turned and looked at Akash. Simultaneously  Khushi had gone to the bedroom and took her package out and went to Arnav. (note almost the same conversation happened in both suites)

Payal: Akash who did this?

Akash: Oh yeah bhai designed yours and Khushiji's.

Khushi: Kya? Aapne?

Arnav: Khushi you are forgetting I own a fashion house.

Payal: But Akash I never knew your brother designed.

Akash: Yeah he did a lot. A long time ago but now he only does it on the odd occasion.

Khushi: But how do you ….I mean how did you…

Both Khushi and Payal were nervous to ask the next question but both Arnav and Akash knew what they were thinking and their answers were different from one another.

Akash: Payal bhai only designed the saree. He showed me the design then told me to get your measurements and made sure I saw to the rest of it.

Payal then looked at the other garments. Akash looked at what she was looking at and smiled.

Akash: Don't worry I got meera to get them.

Payal breathed a sigh of relief but also blushed that her husband knew her well.

Arnav: Khushi I designed both yours and Payal's but I gave the design to Akash to finalise everything for Payal. As for yours I got yours sorted out.

Khushi: But how…..

Arnav smirking: Khushi I am a designer. I just need to look at a model to know her measurements.

Khushi gulped at his response. She then looked back in the package and wondered about her underwear. Arnav who was sitting down got up went towards her to see what she was looking at. He saw the underwear and looked at her. She saw him very close and looking at what she had looked at. She then hid the package behind her back and was avoiding his gaze. Arnav was smirking at her reaction.

Arnav: Khushi I have seen those kinds of items a lot. AR does have its own lingerie line.

Khushi turned back to look at him with a shock look on her face then suddenly she felt how close they were. Him talking the way he was about lingerie wasn't helping one bit. She turned a pretty pink. Realising Khushi was blushing just made Arnav move closer to her. Arnav moved his head even closer towards her ear and whispered.

Arnav: Don't worry Khushi I won't see you wearing clothes like that until you are comfortable showing me which one day you will be.

Khushi's eyes just widen and she quickly moved back. She spun on her feet and ran into the bedroom not looking back while Arnav couldn't help but have the knowing look that he certainly was going to make that happen one day.

Khushi had closed the door and her heartbeat was racing. She couldn't believe what Arnav had just said. She didn't know why she feeling embarrassed, nervous, and bashful and yet somewhere wanting for something like that to happen. Hey devi maiyya what am I thinking.

Around 10 Payal had come back into Arnav and Khushi's suite while after a lot of coaxing managed to get into the bedroom to get his suit and the packages he and Akash had brought the day before.

Arnav and Akash didn't need to get ready until around 1 so they sat in Akash's room and busied themselves with work again.

Khushi and Payal were not used to other people doing everything for them so after a few false starts they allowed themselves to get made up.

It was 2 o'clock and everyone was ready.

Arnav wore a dark blue suit with black shirt and a neck scarf. He looked a lot like what he did at the last fashion show. (1st episode where I thought he looked really hot).

Akash wore a black suit with a purple shirt. His top two buttons were left open. He looked quite dashing.

Arnav had made sure their suits matched their wives saree's.

Once Arnav was ready he took in packet and gave Akash his and walked to his room. He went in to find meera, seema and riya there.

Arnav: Where are Khushi and Payal?

Meera: In the bedroom sir.

Arnav: Could you please tell Payal Akash wants to see her.

Meera went into the bedroom and gave Payal the message. Payal came out looking stunning even Arnav was surprised. She saw him and then went to her suite.

As she walked in she didn't find Akash. She walked in to the bedroom and he was just making sure there was nothing on his suit when he turned around to find Payal and he was stunned. He should there for a full minute eyeing her up. She had worn the purple sari with her hair curled. Half left down and half up with small purple flowers placed around her hair. She looked stunning. Her saree sat perfectly emphasising her every curve. She was wearing makeup but it was very subtle making her look even more beautiful.  Akash was looking at her as though he was looking at her for the first time. Payal saw him gazing at her and she started blushing. Akash remembered the package. It was on the bed so he picked it up walked over to her and gave her the package. She took it opened it and saw……

In Arnav and Khushi's room.

Arnav asked his staff to leave and make their way to the venue. He had the packet in his hand. He walked in to the bedroom but didn't find Khushi. He then went towards the on suite where the door was wide open and saw Khushi in front of the mirror. She looked stunning. He couldn't help but start to look at her eyeing her up and down. Her saree was a perfect fit enhancing her every curve. Her hair was placed towards the side curled up. She had a french plait on one side ending at the back and her long hair curled. She also wore a big bleu flower clip in her hair. Suddenly Khushi had felt his presence. She looked in the mirror to see him staring at her. She started feeling very self-conscious automatically trying to adjust her saree. He smirked at this reaction. He started moving towards her. She looked at what he was doing through the mirror. The more he moved towards her she was moving side wards trying to escape him. He quickly moved to her other side to stop her moving anymore. He had his left hand on the marble basin side. He instinctively moved his other hand towards her right trapping her there. She still had her back towards him. He was very close and she could feel him breathing very near to her. Her breathing was very hard while her heart was racing. Arnav just looked at her reaction through the mirror. He loved that his closeness was causing her to react this way. He could smell her hair. She smelled of lavender. He could feel he was losing control of his senses. They had an eye lock through the mirror. They were only brought back to reality when Arnav's phone rang in his pocket. He checked who was calling but ignored picking it up. He then looked back at Khushi who was watching him through the mirror. Then he saw the package he had still clutched in his hand opened it and took out……

Please do hit the like button and please do comment.

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Mai Yahaan Hoon! 😛

*Edited*

Ahh! Hats off to you Rashika. Another superb update! 😃

Loved it. Prakash and Arshi are adorable! 

HAHA Arnav knew her size. Kinda funny though, Arnav making Payal's clothing. 😳🤣 (Lucky Akaash LOLOL! 😉)

Hmmm. I wonder what Akash and Arnav both have in their boxes! 😈

Thanks for the PM and please update soon! 🤗

Love how you write, Your a wonderful writer! :)
Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 11 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Mai Yahaan Hoon! 😛

😆
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Hehe! Updated! 
rashika thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Mai Yahaan Hoon! 😛

*Edited*

Ahh! Hats off to you Rashika. Another superb update! 😃

Loved it. Prakash and Arshi are adorable! 

HAHA Arnav knew her size. Kinda funny though, Arnav making Payal's clothing. 😳🤣 (Lucky Akaash LOLOL! 😉)

Hmmm. I wonder what Akash and Arnav both have in their boxes! 😈

Thanks for the PM and please update soon! 🤗

Love how you write, Your a wonderful writer! :)

Thank you.
Love your comments.
Actually he only designed payal's clothes. Akash dealt with her measurements and all.
With Khushi he did everything.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fabulous update
what 's in the packet
cont. soon
thanks for pm
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooo i wonna know whats in his hand !!! ,, amazing update 👏